|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Perform a leaping snatch and slash attack. If the initial attack fails to hit, recover half of the spent MP and cancel the attack.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||MP Recovery
|PvE||923%||1120%||1||2||100 MP||50% MP||10 Seconds|
|PvE||1105%||1344%||1||2||100 MP||50% MP||10 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Wolf Fang||Light Wolf Fang|
|Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|25% chance of regaining 33% of the MP Usage||33 MP||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP|
Tips and Details
- You will recover your MP once you land on the ground or a platform if you miss the Snatch attack.
- If your attack misses, holding the arrow key to the direction you're moving will allow you to continue running.
- In a laggy situation, the hit may not always register correctly, cancelling the skill even if it looked like it hit.
- When the opponent is hit by the Snatch, they will be immobilized and are unable to take any action until the skill completes.
- If the skill is activated at point-blank, you will instantly perform the Sunder attack.
- The Sunder attack is affected by your Action Speed.
- Using this in underwater areas (such as Sunken Resiam) makes Raven go higher after the pounce and while he is going down, the Sunder will disappear, leaving Raven in the skill's animation until he hits the ground.
- If your opponent has resurrection passives or is under the effect of Diabolic Esper's Seal of Time buff, they will be launched by the final attack instead of being knocked down. Demonstration
- In NA, the tooltip incorrectly states that the skill will recover 40 MP on failure, rather than half of the spent MP.
- A faint howl can be heard during the skill's activation.
- The Skill Cut-in Wind Dividing Blade Master appears to be depicting him using Wolf Fang, striking a similar pose to this skill's leap.
|Blade Master Skills|