Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Perform a leaping snatch and slash attack. Recovers 50 MP if the initial attack fails to hit.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||MP Recover
|55||923%||1120%||1||2||100 MP||50% MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Regenerating (1) Wolf Fang||Light Wolf Fang|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Recovery||MP Usage|
|25% chance of regaining 33% of the MP Usage||33 MP||MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Wolf Fang can deal up to 3,793% (1,370% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If your opponent has resurrection passives or is under the effect of Diabolic Esper's Seal of Time buff, they will be launched by the final attack instead of being knocked down. Demonstration
- You will recoup your MP once you land on the ground or platform if your miss the pounce.
- If your attack misses, holding the arrow key to the direction you're moving will allow you to continue running.
- When the opponent is hit by the pounce, they will be immobilized and are unable to take any action until the skill completes.
- In a laggy situation, the pounce may not register as if it was a normal attack.
- If the skill is activated at point blank, you will instantly perform the swoop down.
- Using this in underwater areas (such as Sunken Resiam) makes Raven go higher after the pounce and while he is going down, the Swoop will disappear, leaving Raven in the Swooping position until he touches the ground.
- The swoop's speed is affected by Attack Speed.
- A faint howl can be heard during the skill's activation.
|Blade Master Skills|