|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Execute multiple slashes with extreme speed. (Super Armor status)|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Slash (Physical)|| MP Burned
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||106%||-2 MP||12||40 MP||11 Seconds|
|Level Required||Slash (Physical)|
|Enhanced Sonic Slash||Empowered Sonic Slash|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
| Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Damage increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- Due to the longer duration of this Active than most other Active skills, it allows more time for other Actives/Special Actives to cooldown, making it easier to combo longer.
- This skill's activation is almost immediate, allowing you to surprise your opponent in PvP.
- The slashes pulls enemies in as they get slashed, making it useful for closing gaps.
- This skill should be used with caution as it will give your targets a lot of MP and Awakening.
- Although seen attacking from the front, this active actually attacks the enemy from both sides.
- Freeze frames from Special Actives used by other players in PvP can cause slashes of this skill to disappear. However, the Super Armor will last until the last slash. The last slash also always appears, regardless of freeze frames.
- If you get into a falling state while using this skill (for example by using it close to a ledge), it will be canceled and the Super Armor state disappears immediately.
- Sonic Slash can deal up to 1,272% (432% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- 07/04/2013 KR
- Increased pulling power.
- 11/06/2014 KR
- Forward movement speed increased during skill.
- Mana Burn added.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Fixed the error that the following slashes are disable when the first slash is miss.
- Pulling effect decreased.
- 08/13/2015 KR
- Fixed issue of skill effect remaining after skill is cancelled.
- 01/21/2015 KR
- Fixed issue where last hit having certain chance of not hitting.
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- Cooldown increased.
- 07/28/2016 KR
- Damage error fixed.
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- 04/05/2018 (KR) / 04/18/2018 (NA)
- Damage increased.
|Blade Master Skills|