|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
This will hurt... A lot!
[A swordsman who is a Velder Kingdom Knight]
Charges head-first into battle and uses elite swordsmanship skills to rule the battlefield.
Elsword has always been a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Eliminate the following monsters in Wally's Castle.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 3 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear Wally's Castle with at least a B rank.
- Collect 3 Micky's Tails from Mickys in Underground Waterway.
- Collect the Velder Kingdom's Exequatur from Wally's Guardian at Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , swing 1 more time and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in Super Armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo.
After doing , spin dive forward similar to Rolling Smash. Perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
▲ changed to ; Hold to delay charge. Hit distribution modified. ▲ Added Lord Knight's to Sword Knight, adding an additional that stabs enemies ahead. The 4th no longer knocks down. ▲ Added new combo.
Sword Knight's Concept Artwork, designed by RESS.
Old combo that was removed and given to his Base Job.
- Sword Knight's Mad Charge, Rolling Dive, and Advanced Heavy Swing combos all end with a sword aura that looks like a miniature version of the one used in Gigantic Slash.
- After model revamp, Sword Knight's promotional costume was made to better reflect his official portrait.
- The orange buttons on the front of his top were detached from his shoulder pads.
- The stitching on his pants and details on his belt which were not reflected in his artwork were removed.
- The orange buttons on his gloves and the back of his top which may simply not be visible on his portrait were also removed.
|South Korea||소드 나이트||Sword Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||巨劍騎士||Sword Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||巨剑骑士||Sword Knight|
|Spain||Caballero de la espada||Sword Knight|
|France||Chevalier de l'épée||Sword Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere della Spada||Sword Knight|
|United Kingdom||Knight of the Sword|
|Brazil||Cavaleiro Duelista||Duellist Knight|