This will hurt... A lot!
The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job has good combo technique and gains more MP than any other class. Elsword's melee attacks become powerful, strong enough to destroy armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable.
Elsword was always a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword with more speed. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the mighty Sword Knight.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Knight quest chain, Elsword can decide between advancing as a Sword Knight, Magic Knight or Sheath Knight.
Sword Knight can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Sword Knight's Medal.
- Eliminate the following monsters in Wally's Castle on any difficulty.
- 5 Wally's Guardians
- 8 Crossbow Soldiers
- Clear Wally's Castle on Hard or above (☆☆+) with at least a B rank.
- Collect 7 Mickey Tails from Mickeys in Underground Waterway on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Collect the Exequatur of Velder Principality from one of Wally's Guardians at Wally's Castle on Very Hard(☆☆☆).
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|Dash Pierce (NA Only)
|Heavy Launcher (NA Only)
|Advanced Heavy Swing (KR Only)
Does an extra swing after the standard combo and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in super armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo. The animation is virtually identical to Lord Knight's former combo except it no longer launches and a final stab is added to the end.
|Rolling Dive (KR Only)|
- Strangely in his new combo Mad Charge, Lord Knight's model is used for the combo image instead of Sword Knight's.