|[Special Active: Strength] |
Receive support from Hamel's Artillery Squad and attack the enemies with a barrage of cannonballs.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Tactical Trooper: Transcendent||90|
|Mode||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1156%||5||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||1873%||5||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Heavy Bombing Artillery||Light Bombing Artillery|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|18 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 75%||150 MP|
Tips and Details
- Due to the missiles landing very close to each other, it is relatively easy to hit most targets with all 5 hits, even on player-sized targets.
- The missiles will land on platforms above you as well, which may cause them to miss your intended target.
- The missiles do not deal any damage while falling, making the skill ineffective against any airborne targets, or targets near the edge of a map, where they will simply fly right past.
- The missiles appear to be smaller versions of the one fired by Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista. Their payload does not extend outside of the missile casing however.
- The skill merely has Chung open up a portal for missiles to be fired through, and does not fire any himself, explaining how the skill consumes no cannonballs to use.
Tactical Trooper - Skills