|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Request artillery support from Hamel's Artillery Bombardment unit.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Guided Missiles||Hits per Wave||Waves||Default||Extra|
|PvE||1805%||689%||9||27||2||0 ~ 1||0||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||2162%||827%||9||27||2||0 ~ 1||0||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Critical Carpet Bombing||Heavy Carpet Bombing|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Regular||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling 6 Enhanced Cannonballs|
|Per Wave||Max||Per Wave||Max||Per Wave||Last Wave||Max||Per Wave||Last Wave||Max|
- Average assuming roughly 4 hits per wave.
- Assumes the player has a minimum of 6 cannonballs to trigger the third wave.
- All damage assumes each missiles had split apart.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- When Carpet Bombing is activated, if Chung has 6 cannonballs, they are used to call a third bombing wave. Enhanced Cannonballs boost the damage of this wave.
- Chung can move after firing the flare.
- The cluster bombs descend diagonally opposite of the direction Chung was facing when he fired.
- There is a gap between bomb 5 and 6 (numbered by order of appearance). Targets in this area may take less damage since the attack is less concentrated. Relative to Chung's vertical location, this gap is roughly located where the flare descends.
- It is technically impossible to get maximum damage due to the missiles being shot at a wide range.
- Giant Training Monkey is hit 3-6 times per wave. The hit count varies even if Carpet Bombing is repeatedly used in the same position. It is unknown if this variation makes a significant difference on larger targets.
- With correct positioning and timing it is possible to get almost all damage to connect against Ancient Bone Dragon before it even finishes landing.