Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Request artillery support from Hamel's Artillery Bombardment unit.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits per Wave||Waves||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Guided Missiles||Explosion||Guided Missiles||Default||Extra||Extra|
|35||1805%||689%||9||27||2||0 ~ 1||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Carpet Bombing||Heavy Carpet Bombing|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Modified Warhead||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- When Carpet Bombing is activated, if Chung has 6 cannonballs, they are used to call a third bombing wave. Red cannonballs boost the damage of this wave.
- Chung can move after firing the flare.
- The cluster bombs descend diagonally opposite of the direction Chung was facing when he fired.
- There is a gap between bomb 5 and 6 (numbered by order of appearance). Targets in this area may take less damage since the attack is less concentrated. Relative to Chung's vertical location, this gap is roughly located where the flare descends.
- [Enhanced] Carpet Bombing can do a total of 58,347% (18,927% in PvP) Magical Damage or 66,987% (21,708% in PvP) Magical Damage once the bombs have scattered.
- With Heavy trait, it can do a total of 84,019.68% (27,254.88% in PvP) Magical Damage or 96,461.28% (31,259.52% in PvP) Magical Damage once the bombs have scattered.
- It is technically impossible to get maximum damage due to the missiles being shot at a wide range.
- Giant Training Monkey is hit 3-6 times per wave. The hit count varies even if Carpet Bombing is repeatedly used in the same position. It is unknown if this variation makes a significant difference on larger targets.
- With correct positioning and timing it is possible to get almost all damage to connect against Ancient Bone Dragon before it even finishes landing.
|Tactical Trooper Skills|