|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Deploy a mortar which bombs enemies in an area. Max 3 mortars. Mortars are invincible in dungeons.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Bullet (Magical)||Max Hits||Maximum Installations||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Bullet||Number of Bullets|
|PvE||864%||2~Unlimited||5||3||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||864%||2~Unlimited||5||3||300 MP||17 Seconds|
|Heavy Mortar||Critical Mortar|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|MP Usage increased to 110%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Does not account for splash damage.
- The average damage is calculated with a hit count of 2 per Bullet.
- Assumes 1 installation.
Tips and Details
- The mortar appears to be black on the enemy team to prevent confusion.
- The distance between the mortar and the target does not matter. It will prioritize attacking the closest enemy within the player's screen.
- Each bullet will deal damage depending on how long it will be falling down. It will spawn at the very top of each target, so tall enemies will take proportionally more hits. For example, Giant Training Monkey will take 3 hits, while Interdimensional Colossus will take 8 hits.
- However, each bullet will typically do at least a minimum of 2 hits assuming the target does not move out of the way, one from the bullet colliding with the target and another once it hits the ground.
- Currently glitched, their damage numbers are not visible at all.
- Each hit from the bullet will do splash damage, making this skill extremely potent against groups of enemies.
- There is about a 1 second gap between when a bullet is fired and when it lands. Since the bullets will fall where a target was when they are marked instead of where they currently are, this skill is very liable to miss if targets are being pushed too much.
- Casting this skill multiple times in Free Training can cause your game to crash.
- The marking beacon represents Echo's head.
- The shaft of the mortar has the same design as the top half of Tactical Trooper's Destroyer.
|Between its initial release and the 08/01/2019 KR Patch, Mortar was an Active skill which functions nearly identical to how it currently does except smaller, weaker, and the projectile will explode immediately upon contact.|