Artillery Strike - Missile Shower
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Tactical Trooper||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||970%||15||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)|
|Enhanced Artillery Strike - Missile Shower||Critical Artillery Strike - Missile Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage increased to 110%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Modified Warhead||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- This skill is boosted by red cannonballs.
- [Enhanced] Artillery Strike - Missile Shower can do a total of 17,460% (6,645% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- To aim, hold down the skill key after activation and use the arrow keys to aim with the reticle. The skill will automatically fire after 11 seconds.
- Super Armor is active while targeting. Chung will also have 30% damage reduction and immunity to Stun and Flattening. Targeting cannot be interrupted, but Chung can still take damage. It is best to use this in situations where you are less likely to be attacked. Chung is invincible while shooting the flare and can move afterward.
- Everyone can see the reticle.
- The reticle is affected by lag. Under these conditions, aiming becomes fidgety and delayed instead of smooth and immediate.
- The reticle tends to get stuck if used or directed into a sharp corner in the stage.
- Rockets bomb the area in a random pattern over a moderately sized area making full hits nearly impossible on smaller foe.
- 12 hits is the highest hit count achieved on Giant Training Monkey, but this is rare.
- Rockets will hit below platforms if that area is targeted.
- Note that the bombs will explode at the nearest platform to the reticle (plus/minus 1 platform)
- Before Evolution 2, Artillery Strike - Missile Shower was a Deadly Chaser skill known as Artillery Strike.
- In UK server, the hint in the skill icon shows "Caution", not "WARNING".
- The original version of Artillery Strike - Missile Shower, simply named Artillery Strike for Deadly Chaser, used to have the missiles actively being fired instead of firing a signal flare.
|Tactical Trooper Skills|