Artillery Strike - Missile Shower
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Tactical Trooper||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||970%||15||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||1041%||15||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Enhanced Artillery Strike - Missile Shower||Critical Artillery Strike - Missile Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage increased to 110%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Mode||Regular||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling 6 Enhanced Cannonballs|
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- This skill is boosted by red cannonballs.
- To aim, hold down the skill key after activation and use the arrow keys to aim with the reticle. The skill will automatically fire after 11 seconds.
- Everyone can see the reticle.
- The reticle is affected by lag. Under these conditions, aiming becomes fidgety and delayed instead of smooth and immediate.
- The reticle tends to get stuck if used or directed into a sharp corner in the stage.
- Rockets bomb the area in a random pattern over a moderately sized area making full hits nearly impossible on smaller foe.
- 12 hits is the highest hit count achieved on Giant Training Monkey, but this is rare.
- Rockets will hit below platforms if that area is targeted.
- Note that the bombs will explode at the nearest platform to the reticle (plus/minus 1 platform)
- Before Evolution 2, Artillery Strike - Missile Shower was a Deadly Chaser skill known as Artillery Strike.
- In UK server, the hint in the skill icon shows "Caution", not "WARNING".
|Between its initial release and the 06/27/2013 KR Patch, the original version of Artillery Strike - Missile Shower, simply named Artillery Strike for Deadly Chaser, used to have the missiles actively being fired instead of firing a signal flare.|