|Tactical Trooper : Transcendent||95|
Heavy FieldEnemy Debuff
|Enemy Damage Received Increase||Duration|
|PvE||7247%||10%||10 Seconds||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||7247%||10%||10 Seconds||240 MP||22 Seconds|
- Field prevents enemies from dashing or jumping.
|Gigantic Heavy Field||Heavy Heavy Field|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Unlike the Artillery Strike skills which have their missiles explode upon contact with the floor beneath where the projectile was aimed, Heavy Field will always explode exactly where the reticle was, despite the payload being similar to Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista.
- Unlike Tactical Field which buffs the players standing in the field, Heavy Field debuffs opponents in the field. This means the enemy must be inside the field to receive increased damage and debuff immune targets will be unaffected.
- Note that there is a brief buffer time between when the reticle becomes movable and when the payload can be fired. This means that even if you just tap the skill button, any arrow key input you may have during this buffer window will affect where the skill is aimed, unlike the Artillery Strike skills which will immediately fire.
- Enemy Damage Received Increase is additive to Awakening multiplier.
Tactical Trooper - Skills