El Crystal Spectrum
Activate different force field modes to change your attacks. You can control angles by using ↑ ↓ key.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|El Crystal Spectrum Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30 Seconds||20 MP||2 Seconds|
|30 Seconds||10 MP||2 Seconds|
|Self BuffSpectrum FieldSelf BuffSpectrum Field|
|Affected Command Damage||Additional Effect|
|Eve||Code: Electra||Code: Battle Seraph||Code: Sariel|
|Regenerating (1) El Crystal Spectrum||Powerful El Crystal Spectrum|
|Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|15% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||20 MP|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Super Armor added to the skill|
Cooldown increased to 130%
Tips and Details
- Later passives add more force field options to this skill:
- Spectrum Mode (Blue) is gained from learning Spectrum Dynamics.
- Reactive Mode (Green) is gained from learning Ultra Optical Investigation.
- Fusion Mode (White) is gained while the Energetic Heart skill is active.
- You can cycle between modes at 2 second cool-down intervals (0.5 second after learning Ultra Optical Investigation) until the active skill duration runs out.
- The aiming ability granted by this passive will also work with any of the other force field modes, not just Amplify Mode.
- The skill deals a small amount of hitstun any time it is used, though it deals no damage.
- Due to Ultra Optical Investigation removing the animation for switching modes, this also removes the hitstun from all but the initial cast.
- The buff is gained immediately on cast, even if the skill is interrupted.
- For some reason, command electron balls' explosion hit gain any of the fields' damage increase/decrease twice. For example, Amplify mode's explosion hit will deal x1.2 x1.2 damage, and Fusion mode's explosion hit will deal x0.25 x0.25 damage.
- Commands will generate the force field some distance in front of Eve, so attacks that have yet to pass through it will not be affected. Make sure an attack has time to pass through the field before hitting an enemy.
- By comparison, skills instead directly change their behavior and effect based on the current mode, and do not pass through any actual fields besides a visual representation of it either directly in front of Eve near her hands like in Giga Stream, or around her like in Final Strike.
Code: Electra - Skills