El Crystal Spectrum
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||El Crystal Spectrum Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||30 Seconds||20 MP||2 Seconds|
Amplify Mode Information
|Beam / Electron Size, Damage Increase|
|Another Code||Code: Electra||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Regenerating (1) El Crystal Spectrum||Powerful El Crystal Spectrum|
|Level Requirement||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|40||15% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||20 MP||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 130%
|Spectrum Dynamics||Ultra Optical Investigation||Energetic Heart||Evolution|
Tips and Details
- You are only able to aim the field during the start of an attack or skill (or in Sweep Rolling's case, when the skill key is released) at a set angle. Afterwards it will remain at that angle until it disappears.
- Later passives add more force field options to this skill:
- Using the skill near enemies will cause them to flinch for a moment without taking damage.
- After learning Ultra Optical Investigation, aside from the initial cast, no animation will play when switching modes, allowing you to continue attacking immediately. However, this also means that only the initial hit will still inflict hitstun.
- The field is situated some distance in front of Eve, so attacks that have yet to pass through it will not be affected. Make sure an attack has time to pass through the field before hitting an enemy.
- Even if the skill is interrupted and the activation animation won't appear, the effects will still take place and skills/combos will be properly modified according to whatever mode was chosen prior to being interrupted.
- If you use Sweep Rolling and somehow you get thrown behind the force field, the spectrum's effect will still apply.
- For some reason, command electron balls' explosion hit gain any of the fields' damage increase/decrease twice. For example, Amplify mode's explosion hit will deal x1.2 x1.2 damage, and Fusion mode's explosion hit will deal x0.25 x0.25 damage. This does not apply to Mega Electron Ball : Flash.
|Code: Electra Skills|