El Crystal Spectrum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Activate different force field modes to change your attacks. You can control the angles by using ↑ ↓ keys.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||El Crystal Spectrum Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||30 Seconds||20 MP||2 Seconds|
Amplify Mode Information
|Another Code||Code: Electra||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Regenerating (1) El Crystal Spectrum||Powerful El Crystal Spectrum|
|Level Requirement||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|40||15% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||20 MP||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 130%
|Spectrum Dynamics||Ultra Optical Investigation||Energetic Heart||Evolution|
Tips and Details
- All combos and skills that are affected by El Crystal Spectrum may be directed at different angles by holding up or down whilst performing the combo or using a skill (while Eve calls out the skill's name).
- If you continue down the Code: Electra/Code: Battle Seraph path, you would be able to access other modes.
- Spectrum Mode (Blue) is learned automatically after learning Spectrum Dynamics.
- Reactive Mode (Green) is learned automatically after learning Ultra Optical Investigation.
- Using the skill near enemies will cause them to flinch for a moment without taking damage.
- When you use a laser or Electron Ball while in either Amplify or Spectrum mode, it's best to use it at a distance so that the effects of the El Crystal Spectrum can affect the opponent.
- Even if the skill is interrupted and the activation animation won't appear, the effects will still take place and skills/combos will be properly modified according to whatever mode was chosen prior to being interrupted.
- If you use Sweep Rolling and somehow you get thrown behind the force field, the spectrum's effect will still apply.
|Code: Electra Skills|