Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Triangle Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||353% → 530%||18||7 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||423% → 635%|
|Level Required||Triangle Damage (Magical)|
|15||114% → 171%|
|[Enhanced]||137% → 205%|
|Absorbing Sweep Rolling||Regenerating (1) Sweep Rolling|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Gain of the skill increased to 130%||50% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- Releasing the key will release the triangle. Foes are continuously pushed and damaged until the triangle's duration is over.
- Eve cannot be hit for a short moment when she releases the triangle.
- The triangle's duration starts the moment the skill is used, so it really only deals damage for around 5 seconds.
- The Super Armor granted while charging the skill grants a 30% damage reduction and immunity to Faint and Flattened, but other effects like Frozen will still cancel it.
- The maximum damage can not actually be reached, as the charging does not last long enough for the damage to build up, only reaching about 75% of the way there.
- Generally speaking this is the most damage the skill will do, as Amplify's damage increase only barely matches the charging damage increase, Spectrum mode's top and bottom triangle spread out far too much, to the point even a boss like Drabaki cannot be hit entirely, and both Reactive and Fusion mode decrease the damage per hit too much.
- Out of all the modes, Fusion is still the best choice here if you want to get the most damage out of the skill while not being stuck in place.
- When using Code: Recovery - Breaker however, simply releasing the skill with a field is far more effective in damage due to the damage increase.
- When used with a Force Field, the Force Field will stick around for quite a decent amount of time after the triangle has passed it, making it an excellent option for providing Energy Needles with a field.
- The triangle always does at least two more hits before passing through a field from when it is released, and the remaining hits after. For example, when not charged and while in Amplify mode, this means the skill will do 2 normal hits and 16 amplified hits after. Based on this, the triangle's hit rate may be about .275 seconds.
- There is a bug where if an enemy who is being hit by Sweep Rolling while being suspended in the air Mana Breaks, they will be untargetable but the triangle will still pull them with it. (Discovered December 9, 2014)
- If an enemy target attempts to jump into Sweep Rolling from below, they will bounce off it downwards assuming they can receive hit stuns. [PvP]
|Code: Electra Skills|