|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Triangle Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||265% → 345%||23||28||29||81 (26 Per triangle)||35||93||5 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||318% → 413%|
|Level Required||Triangle Damage (Magical)|
|15||86% → 112%|
|[Enhanced]||103% → 133%|
|Critical Sweep Rolling||Regenerating (1) Sweep Rolling|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||50% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- When charged, this skill will receive an average damage increase of ~1.05% per hit.
- When released, Sweep Rolling will jump to maximum charge damage after the 16th hit interval and continue to deal around 12 maximum charge hits without force field.
- When released immediately in Amplify/Spectrum/Reactive/Fusion Mode, the skill will do 29/81/35/93 hits instead of 28, with 3 hits being normal damage, 15/45/16/45 hits of uncharged damage with force field's bonus, and 11/33/16/45 hits of max charge damage with force field's bonus.
- Releasing the key will release the triangle. Foes are continuously pushed and damaged until the triangle's duration is over.
- Eve cannot be hit for a short moment when she releases the triangle.
- The Super Armor granted while charging the skill grants a 30% damage reduction and immunity to Faint and Flattened, but other effects like Frozen will still cancel it.
- When using Code: Recovery - Breaker however, simply releasing the skill with a field is far more effective in damage due to the damage increase.
- When used with a Force Field, the Force Field will stick around for quite a decent amount of time after the triangle has passed it, making it an excellent option for providing Energy Needles with a field.
- There is a bug where if an enemy who is being hit by Sweep Rolling while being suspended in the air Mana Breaks, they will be untargetable but the triangle will still pull them with it. (Discovered December 9, 2014)
- If an enemy target attempts to jump into Sweep Rolling from below, they will bounce off it downwards assuming they can receive hit stuns. [PvP]
|Code: Electra Skills|