|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Triangle Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Charged||Uncharged (Immediate Release)|
|Normal||With Force Field|
|Per Triangle||Triangle Count||Per Triangle||Triangle Count|
|PvE||265% → 345%||24||28||3||26||26||3||30||30||3||5 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvP||86% → 112%|
|PvE||318% → 413%||24||28||3||26||26||3||30||30||3||5 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvP||103% → 133%|
|Critical Sweep Rolling||Regenerating (1) Sweep Rolling|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||50% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||100 MP|
|Per Triangle||Max||Per Triangle||Max|
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- Releasing the skill key will release the triangle forward. Foes are continuously pushed and damaged until the triangle's duration is over. If an enemy was not grounded, they will be kept airborne by the triangle.
- If the triangle's center is too close to the ground, enemies may be grounded by the skill's hits, even if they were held airborne before. This occurs especially frequently when it passes through a force field.
- While held down, this skill will receive an average damage increase of ~1.406% per hit. The maximum charge increases the skills damage by 30%.
- When fully held down, the skill will explode in place right after the 23rd hit, dealing 1 additional hit with the same damage. These will not do maximum charge damage however, falling just shy of it at around 29.92% damage increase instead of 30%.
- Regardless of being charged fully or released at any point, the 21st hit of the skill will knock enemies down if they are not currently held airborne by the skill. If the skill passes through a force field however, it will instead knock down on the 23rd hit.
- While being held down, this knockdown hit will occur immediately after the 20th hit, dealing around 0.39% more damage, before the damage increase continues to climb normally.
- When released, this knockdown hit oddly causes the damage to jump up to maximum charge when it occurs.
- When released immediately without a force field active, the skill will deal 21 uncharged hits and 8 maximum charge hits.
- In Amplify/Spectrum/Reactive/Fusion Mode, the skill will do 3 hits before the force field, 19/57 (19 Per Triangle)/19/57 (19 Per Triangle) uncharged hits after the force field, and 7/21 (7 Per Triangle)/11/33 (11 Per Triangle) maximum charge hits after the force field.
- While the damage of Reactive and Fusion Mode is substantially lower, the homing properties allow them to much more easily actually deal full damage to a single target, even ones that cannot be moved, so they are often the preferred mode.
- When using Code: Recovery - Breaker, simply releasing the skill with a field is far more effective in damage due to the damage increase.
- Eve cannot be hit for a short moment when she releases the triangle.
- The Super Armor granted while charging the skill grants a 30% damage reduction and immunity to Faint and Flattened, but other effects like Frozen will still cancel it.
- When used with a Force Field, the Force Field will stick around for quite a decent amount of time after the triangle has passed it, even outlasting the triangle itself making it an excellent option for providing Energy Needles with a field.
- There is a bug where if an enemy who is being hit by Sweep Rolling while being suspended in the air Mana Breaks, they will be untargetable but the triangle will still pull them with it.
- If an opponent in PvP attempts to jump into Sweep Rolling from below, they will bounce off it downwards assuming they can receive hitstun.
|Code: Electra Skills|