|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Code: Battle Seraph||55|
|Level Required||Energetic Heart||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|55||+3||5 MP||30 Seconds||100 MP||30 Seconds|
|Level Required||Energetic Heart|
Fusion Mode Information
|Max Hits|| Beam/Electron |
|Reversed Energetic Heart||Killing Blow (1) Energetic Heart|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
| MP Usage decreased to 50%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|50 MP||37.5 Seconds||Skill effect's duration increased to 120%||36 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Energetic Heart|
Tips and Details
- In this mode, all El Crystal Spectrum-affected combos will generate a force field which will combine all the Modes. The range and speed of projectiles will be greatly increased and will have the homing ability attached. Like "Reactive Mode", Beams/Electrons will gain piercing property (meaning Electron balls/Beams/Electrons can hit twice) and Penetration Electrons will only hit once. The number of homing beams/electrons is 3*(the number of hits in normal mode) and deals 25% damage per hit. Electron balls and Penetration Electrons will multiply by 3 and deal 50% damage per hit. All damage dealt with Spectrum-affected combos will deal a total 50% additional damage; however, like Reactive mode, only Sweep Rolling can deal full damage to multiple targets. Overall, Fusion Mode increases to 150% damage if everything hits.
- Similar to Queen's Throne, Eve will receive a buff while adding more air boost.
- When this skill is active, Eve will grow electronic "wings".
- There is a glitch where the wings stay upon her, but fusion mode is lost, and El Crystal Spectrum change interval is changed from 0.5 to 0 and becomes spammable.
- Energetic Heart is the only skill that can be identified by Heroic Equipment that cannot deal any damage.
|Code: Battle Seraph Skills|