Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Code: Battle Seraph||55|
|Level Required||Energetic Heart||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|55||+3||5 MP||30 Seconds||100 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Energetic Heart|
Fusion Mode Information
|Beam / Electron Damage||Max Hits|
|x0.25||Varies per skill|
|Reversed Energetic Heart||Killing Blow (1) Energetic Heart|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Energetic Heart Duration|
|MP Usage decreased to 50%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|50 MP||22.5 Seconds||Skill effect's duration increased to 120%||36 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Energetic Heart|
|Energetic Heart Duration|
Tips and Details
- Fusion mode essentially combines the effects of all other fields, with the exception of Amplify mode.
- All beams, electron balls / triangles and electric spears will split into 3 just like Spectrum mode.
- All beams, electron balls / triangles and electric spears will gain the same properties provided by Reactive mode, such as homing and piercing. See Ultra Optical Investigation for more info on how certain skills react.
- The total hit count of most skills will increase by roughly 6 times, though this varies for certain skills.
- Functionally similar to Queen's Throne, activating her core to produce wings that provide additional movement while enhancing herself in various ways.
- If El Crystal Spectrum is used while the buff is active, the buff will be removed.
- When this skill is active, Eve will grow electronic "wings".
- There is a glitch where the wings stay upon her, but fusion mode is lost, and El Crystal Spectrum change interval is changed from 0.5 to 0 and becomes spammable.
- Energetic Heart is the only skill that can be identified by Heroic Equipment that cannot deal any damage.
|Code: Battle Seraph Skills|