Ultra Optical Investigation
||[Passive] Through improved optical research, Spectrum switching becomes more swift and cooldown is reduced to 0.5 seconds.|
When you use skills that activate the spectrum such as El Crystal Spectrum or Energetic Heart, increase Critical, Maximize chance for a set duration and increase damage to Mid Boss/Boss monsters.
Additional Force Field: Reactive (Green)
|Code: Battle Seraph||35|
|Skill Level||Level Required||
(On El Crystal Spectrum/Energetic Heart use)
|Beam / Electron Damage||Max Hits||Critical
|Damage Dealt to Mid Boss /
Boss Monsters Increase
|1||35||x0.55||Varies per attack||6%||20 Seconds|
|1||35||x0.55||Varies per attack||6%||10 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Any affected attacks will also suffer a decrease in MP regeneration, but the projectiles will have increased range.
- Beams and Electron attacks will create different types of homing projectiles when passing through the field. Beams (such as Giga Stream) will create a large amount of tiny Electric Spears that do not pierce, Electron Balls (such as and Mega Electron Ball: Flash) gain the ability to pierce enemies and hit twice, and Electron Triangles (such as ) can hit enemies multiple times.
- Due to beam attacks not gaining any piercing properties, only Electron Ball and Electron Triangle attacks can deal full damage to multiple enemies.
- In general the Reactive field hit count is roughly twice that of normal, though this can vary significantly between attacks. For example, since Electron Triangles already pierce, they can hit a total of ~4 times on enemies.
- Kugel Blitz, Tesla Shock: Spear, Taser Pilum and Energy Needles do not gain any additional hits, only gaining the homing properties.
- Kugel Blitz, Taser Pilum and Energy Needles retain their full damage when passing through this field.
- Once you unlock this passive, El Crystal Spectrum will only do its activation animation when used initially, and changing modes occurs instantly instead. This also means no more hitstun can be dealt past the initial cast however.
- Eve can also now change modes in midair.
- When targets are not within homing range, the homing projectiles will scatter out randomly.
- For any projectiles that gain piercing properties due to this skill, the range it can travel is based on where it last hit an enemy.
- For example, if the range of the attack is 700, and it hits an enemy far into its range, the next enemy it can home into can be anywhere within 700 of the location of that enemy, significantly extending a skill's reach.
- Critical and Maximize buffs are unnormalized, but Damage Dealt to Mid Boss / Boss Monsters buff is additive to your current stats.
- In NA, Induction Mode is renamed to Reactive Mode.
- The icon that appears when switching to Reactive Mode has a caption saying "Induction Mode. System All Green".
Code: Battle Seraph - Skills