|[Special Active: Strength] |
Blinds enemies with a bright light. Effect decreases depending on the distance and also gets affected by light resistance. (Can also be activated midair)
|Core Activation Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Flash (Magical)||Light Radius||Enemy DebuffBlindEnemy DebuffBlind Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||2375%||3212%||500||650||8 Seconds||10 Seconds||150 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||2848%||3854%||500||650||8 Seconds||10 Seconds||150 MP||14 Seconds|
|Empowered Photon Flare||Reversed Photon Flare|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 70%|
Cooldown increased to 150%
|105 MP||21 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Players in PvP who are hit by Photon Flare will have their screen whitened for a few seconds.
- Monsters will lose sight of any targets denoted by a question mark above their heads.
- Raven's core shield cancels the blinding effect from this skill.
- Although the damage is fairly weak compared to other Strength-tier skills, it can be useful against flying mobs like Wyvern at 6-1 since it can be used in mid-air.
- Photon Flare is helpful in Henir's Time and Space by impairing many bosses' movements and attacks. Nasod King and Karis' True Form are not affected by this.
- The duration of Photon Flare's blind de-buff is reduced based on the distance the target is away from Eve. Blind duration is a minimum of half of the indicated duration if hit at furthest range from Eve. To achieve the indicated blind duration, use Photon Flare at point-blank.
Code: Electra - Skills