Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Tenacity]|
[Mod] Shoot a portal that deals continuous damage forward.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cannon Strike (Physical)||Portal Strike (Magical)||Cannon Strike||Portal Strike|
|99||151%||291%||1||13||1 ~ 3||100 MP||9 Seconds|
|Cannon Strike (Physical)||Portal Strike (Magical)|
|Heavy Impact Detonation||Light Impact Detonation|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|10.8 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 70%||70 MP|
|Mode||Regular||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling 3 Enhanced Cannonballs|
|Modified Warhead||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- The portals will always hit 13 times, regardless of the number of cannonballs used. Instead of a decreased number of hits, having less ammo will produce fewer portals, with 1 ammo producing a single portal right in front of you that hits 13 times.
- The hitbox between each portal is unified. Firing more than one portal on a large boss will still only deal 13 hits.
- [Mod] Impact Detonation's large hitbox is capable of hitting opponents suspended in the air with Kinetic Bombardment if they were lifted off of the ground.
- Unlike normal Impact Detonation, [Mod] Impact Detonation does not slow down or pause the opponent's Mana Break charge.
- The portals produced by this skill inflict hitstun until they disappear. This along with the larger hitbox and lingering hitbox make this skill an excellent catching tool.
- This skill can refund a large chunk of its cost with Commander's Mark and Pulse Shield active if you manage to get a lot of hits. However, be aware that in PvP, this skill feeds about 70 MP, which is about 2.5 times as much MP as normal Impact Detonation.