Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Shadow Summon||Installed Shadow||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage (Magical)||Knockdown Reduction||Shadow||Shadow Duration|
|Magical Attack/Defense Reduction||Duration|
|40||483%||-22 KD||31%||3 Seconds||16 Seconds||40 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Summoned Shadow|
|Killing Blow (1) Shadow||Powerful Shadow|
|Attribute Effect||Installed Shadow||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||20.8 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- Since its release, this skill has had a major glitch that hasn't been looked at, even after the release of [Mod] Shadow.
- The skill is only supposed to reduce Knockdown on the first hit, but as long as an enemy touches the shadow, its Knockdown value is continuously decreased, allowing you to attack at leisure, never allowing the enemy to reach the Knockdown Limit (until they either die or Mana Break).
- The Magical Attack/Defense debuff is supposed to last for only 3 seconds, but it reapplies itself as well, causing it to effectively last for 19 seconds (16 for the shadow's duration, +3 for the debuff's duration) instead.
- The shadow's initial hit is not limited to the actual casting animation, meaning when an enemy collides with the shadow for the first time, even if the shadow has already been installed, they will still be damaged and take hitstun.
- Possible glitch/bug: for some reason, if this skill is used as the hit that gains a Gathered Soul stack (the 5th command/Active hit in the case of PvP) while it has the Killing Blow (1) trait, the durations of both Gathered Soul stacks and Noble Presence stacks will also be increased by 30% (26 seconds and 39 seconds, respectively) as if they are part of this skill.
- Only the casting attack causes this duration to extend. Any hit from enemies touching the lingering shadow afterward will not cause this to happen.
- After the 2015 Skill Tree Revamp, this skill's icon still retains the character silhouette of Noblesse, despite the skill being moved to Royal Guard.
- The skill visual will always depict Ciel in his Royal Guard promotional outfit and Lu in her Noblesse promotional outfit.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暗影||Shadow|
|Royal Guard Skills|