|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Shadow Summon||Installed Shadow||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Damage (Magical)||Knockdown Reduction||Shadow||Shadow Duration|
|Magical Attack/Defense Reduction||Duration|
|PvE||483%||-22 KD||31%||3 Seconds||16 Seconds||40 MP||8 Seconds|
|PvE||579%||-22 KD||31%||3 Seconds||16 Seconds||40 MP||8 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Shadow||Powerful Shadow|
|Attribute Effect||Installed Shadow||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||20.8 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Since its release, this skill has had a major glitch that hasn't been looked at, even after the release of [Mod] Shadow.
- The skill is only supposed to reduce Knockdown on the first hit, but as long as an enemy touches the shadow, its Knockdown value is continuously decreased, allowing you to attack at leisure, never allowing the enemy to reach the Knockdown Limit (until they either die or Mana Break).
- The debuff's 3 second duration will only apply the moment an enemy leaves the shadow's area, and is meant to give it some leeway due to its small area.
- The shadow's initial hit is not limited to the actual casting animation, meaning when an enemy collides with the shadow for the first time, even if the shadow has already been installed, they will still be damaged and take hitstun.
- After the 2015 Skill Tree Revamp, this skill's icon still retains the character silhouette of Noblesse, despite the skill being moved to Royal Guard.
- The skill visual will always depict Ciel in his Royal Guard promotional outfit and Lu in her Noblesse promotional outfit.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暗影||Shadow|
|Royal Guard Skills|