Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Open a crack to the demon realm and release the spirits of evil. (Can also be activated in midair). |
Depending on the number of "Gathered Souls" buff, it will increase the size and the range of the attack.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Evil Wave (Magical)||Max Hits (0~5 Souls)||CP Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||832%||28~?||10 CP||0 MP||20 Seconds|
|Level Required||Evil Wave (Magical)|
|Persistent Eschaton||Gigantic Eschaton|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits (0~5 Souls)||Attribute Effect|
|Range and duration increased to 133%||38~?||Skill size increased to 150%|
|Mode||Regular||Communication - Restoration|
|PvE||6,986%||27,944% ~ ?%||37,924% ~ ?%||7,824.32%||31,297.28% ~ ?%||42,474.88% ~ ?%|
|PvP||2,261%||9,044% ~ ?%||12,274% ~ ?%||2,532.32%||10,129.28% ~ ?%||13,746.88% ~ ?%|
- Average assumes 7 hits.
- Maximum ranges from 0 to 5 Souls used
|Soul Collector||Demonic Breath||Communication - Restoration||Nobility||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The hit count largely depends on how well an enemy is carried by the skill. In PvP, it is exceptionally good, dealing well over 12 hits on flat surfaces, while in PvE, most mobs take around 7~8 hits. Larger enemies naturally take more hits, and it is especially effective on Debrian Nasod Carrier during its Energy Buster attack or Chaos Leviathan/Leviathan during their Tackle Assault/Charge attacks, as the skill will be able to consistently hit the boss for its entire length, dealing a maximum total of 28 hits when not consuming any souls.
- If the Persistent trait is used, the additional travel duration makes it able to deal even more hits, up to 38 total when not consuming any souls on the same boss patterns mentioned above.
- Certain targets hit in mid-air (aside from flying enemies) will be lifted by the skill.
- The lift will push mid-air players above the skill's hitbox, thus drastically reducing the damage dealt.
- Oddly, while the projectile follows the curve of a map, it has a better time doing so when fired while in the air. It will regularly keep going straight when fired on the ground, especially noticeable in 11-4 both during the dungeon itself and the circular boss arena.
- End time (also called end times, end of time, end of days, last days, final days, or eschaton) is a time period described in the eschatologies of the dominant world religions, both Abrahamic and non-Abrahamic.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||时间终结||Eschaton|
|Royal Guard Skills|