Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Enhances Ciel's Magic Bullet Commands. Commands/Actives will apply the Gathered Soul buff.|
Gathered Souls are not consumed during stage 3 Awakening.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Magic Bullet Strengthening||Gathered Soul|
|Damage Increase||Range Increase||Penetration Increase||Command Hits Per Stack||Max Stack||Duration||Reactivation Cooldown|
|1||15||10%||+5%||+0||1||5||20 Seconds||1 Second|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Gathered Soul|
|Command Hits Per Stack|
|Demon Power||Royal Guard||Noblesse|
|XXXZ~Z||Sniper Mode ZzzzZ
|Sniper Mode ZzzzZ|
|↑X||Sniper Mode X
|Sniper Mode ↑X or ↓X|
|Tribute||Communication - Duet|
Tips and Details
- The Penetration Increase effect also applies to Fantasy Impromptu - 1st Movement's Accelerando and Death Sentence of Marbas's Gatling.
- Strangely, Lu's Sniper Mode only gains the damage boost, not the range or piercing, though it can pierce infinitely by default.
- Souls specifically strengthen Trigger - Soul Eruption, Eschaton, Spectral Spear, Swift Smash and Soul Spread, and will be consumed when casting any of these skills.
- Souls are required for specific effects of the passives Tribute, Spiritual Enhancement and Communication - Duet.
- The easiest way to gather souls is, naturally, with Soul Extortion, though fast commands such as the sniper mode attacks work very well too.
- Collected souls will appear as floating blue orbs around Lu/Ciel.
- While the tooltip specifies souls strengthening 'Trigger'-type skills, the only 'Trigger' skill left since the removal of Trigger - Soul Surge is Trigger - Soul Eruption, making the specification somewhat redundant or incomplete, as it affects far more other skills.
- While the skill description still specifies "Ciel's Magic Bullets", since Lu has access to the Royal Guard combos as well, this is no longer accuracte as it will affect Lu's "soul" attacks as well.
|Royal Guard Skills|