Death Sentence of Marbas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Switch to Sniper Mode. While in Sniper Mode, you gain Super Armor and immunity to all disabling status conditions.|
Switching Skill (Ciel)
Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Gatling||Magic Shot|
|Damage (Magical)||Damage (Magical)|
|Critical Death Sentence of Marbas||Heavy Death Sentence of Marbas|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|60 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Soul Collector||Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- CP is gained only once you've landed a successful hit with any shot from the skill.
- It is recommended to use this skill in a safe location as you will not have any damage reduction while in Super Armor status, making it risky to use.
- The initial casting MP cost does not count into the total possible MP used firing.
- [Enhanced] Death Sentence of Marbas will do 19,902% (2,325% in PvP) Magical Damage with purely and 19,240% (2,360% in PvP) Magical Damage with purely .
- Due to its extremely low initial cost, the skill is very useful to refresh the duration of the Heroic/El Tear effect that increases the damage of Strength skills.
- The charged shot can be reflected and absorbed.
- The maximum aiming angles are 45 degrees up and 45 degrees down
- Marbas refers to the Great President Demon of Hell that governs thirty-six legions of demons. He answers truly on hidden or secret things, causes and heals diseases, teaches mechanical arts, and changes men into other shapes.
- The name Barbas also comes from the Latin "barba", beard, hellebore (a plant used in witchcraft, especially to invoke demons), and also a male name.
- In this skill's Korean name, the word 사선 has various meanings, some of which include "death ray" , "oblique", or "line of fire". The most direct translation would be "Border of Life and Death", which is referenced in the Skill Note's name.
- If you enter your victory or defeat animation while in Sniper Mode, the blaster and the "laser" sight will not disappear.
- Before the 03/24/2016 KR patch, this skill would fire additional soul projectiles when the Gathered Soul buff was active. The removal of this effect was never listed as part of the patch, as it was meant to fix an issue with it instead, but it was silently removed until the 11/03/2016 KR patch took it out of the tooltip.
|Royal Guard Skills|