Trigger - Soul Eruption
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Haunt and shock the enemy in front with evil spirits that also burns MP.|
Can call upon more ghosts with [ Gathered Soul ].
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Soul Shock (Magical)||MP Burn Per Hit||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||500%||-1 MP||3||0~2||50 MP||7 Seconds|
|PvE||500%||-1 MP||3||0~2||40 MP||6 Seconds|
|Stage||Empowered Trigger - Soul Eruption||Powerful Trigger - Soul Eruption|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Normal||Damage increased to 120%||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|PvE||1,500% ~ 2,500%||1,800% ~ 3,000%|
|PvP||570% ~ 950%||684% ~ 1,140%|
- Damage ranges from 0 to 2 Gathered Souls.
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- The skill's tooltip lists an additional effect that says "Mana Burn Damage +10% ~ 30%". However, in no situation does the MP Burn ever increase, and even if it would, it wouldn't push it over 1.3 MP, making the change invisible and practically irrelevant.
- While the tooltip has always listed this effect as "Mana Burn Damage", it used to increase the skill's own damage based on excess soul count (3 to 5 souls). Due to this, it is unsure if the absence of this damage bonus is intentional or not.
- Up to 2 Gathered Souls can be consumed by this skill.
- This skill has very high MP gain, being able to refund itself when used at full power.
- Additionally, when used with at least 2 souls, it hits 5 times, thus giving you a soul back, effectively only costing you 1 soul for maximum hits.
- The projectiles from this skill can be reflected.
- The way this skill is executed differs from each character. Lu fires small shots from her gauntlet while Ciel fires larger shots from his blaster.
- Ciel says "Soul Strike" during this skill, which is the skill's file name, rather than Soul Eruption.
|Royal Guard Skills|