Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||644%||1772%||80 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Critical Spear Burst||Empowered Spear Burst|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|96 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|Reinforced Nasod Weapons|
Tips and Details
- This can be used immediately upon using the first in Code: Nemesis' combo, since it will put you 'airborne' before you even really leave the ground.
- The shockwave will launch enemies hit.
- It is possible for the assault to miss very small enemies directly in the center of the skill.
- If used directly next to a platform, the spears may get stuck on the platform as Eve travels past it.
- Spear Burst will deal 2,416% (966% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered, it will deal 2,899.2% (1,159.2% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- When used while in slow motion, such as after killing a boss, Eve does a spiral downwards.
|Code: Nemesis Skills|