Enhance Nasod's Weapon
|[Passive] Enhance the core of Code Nemesis to enhance command attacks at a certain chance.|
Knockdown may be decreased when using command attacks, and magic command attacks will have enhanced damage.
Using a Nasod Spear Skill during awakening will increase Special Active Skill damage for a set duration.
|*Nasod Spear Skills: Illusion Stinger, Queen's Verdict, Junk Break, Assault Spear - Judgement (A), Spear Burst (A), Illusion Thorns (A), Sin Scissors, Extreme Cutter (A)|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Command Enhancement|
(When using Nasod Spear Skills in Awakening Mode)
|Magical Command Additional Damage||Knockdown Reduction||Activation Chance||Special Active Skill Damage Increase||Duration||Reactivation Cooldown|
|1||35||+1200%||-2||5%||20%||20 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|1||35||+60%||-2||5%||10%||10 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Cheat Code: Destruction |
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- The passive's activation is indicated by a blue spark appearing where the enemy was hit.
- The passive can activate on each individual hit, making commands such as especially effective at triggering it.
- While any command can benefit from the KD reduction effect, only magical commands will gain any damage.
- The additional damage is added directly on top of the command's damage after including the job advancement modifier and is not a separate attack. For example, does 500% magical damage, which becomes 575% after advancing to Code: Ultimate, after which the 3300% additional damage is added to it, making the command itself do 3875% magical damage.
- As a result of the command's damage itself being modified, the resulting damage is affected by Command Attack Damage Increase effects as a whole, such as the buff provided by Metal Dust Aura.
Code: Nemesis - Skills