Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Code: Nemesis||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Fragment Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|45||308%||231%||14||18||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Fragment Damage (Magical)|
|Reversed Iron Scraps||Critical Iron Scraps|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||Cooldown||MP Usage|
|MP Usage decreased to 75%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|150 MP||22.5 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Cheat Code: Destruction|
Tips and Details
- Iron Scraps can deal up to 4,312% (1,638% in PvP) Magical Damage. In Awakening, it can deal up to 4,158% (1,584% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Iron Scraps can also be activated in mid-air.
- This skill is used due to its versatility; the ability to be used in mid-air, very quick activation, radial range, and ease of use (very easy for all hits to land).
- The hitbox is a cylinder with a high depth (z-axis).
- It also gives back a lot of Awakening Charge and MP if used on mobs that are grouped around you.
- However, it nevertheless gives the opponent a lot of MP and Awakening in PvP.
- It is possible to catch the opponent after the skill.
- There is a glitch where when inside of the Free Training, this skill will do 12 hits instead of 11 and 19 instead of 18 in awakening.
|Code: Nemesis Skills|