|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Cast a large drilling machine to pulverize the enemies.
|Core Activation Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Drilling Attack (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||543%||482%||20||35||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||652%||579%||20||35||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Critical Junk Break||Useful Junk Break|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|MP Usage increased to 120%|
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Max Hits increased|
Damage decreased to 60%
|34 (Awakened: 58)|
Tips and Details
- You are able to move shortly after casting the skill, as early as a few frames before the Core's beam would stop firing if it was active for the skill. The drill will remain in place and keep attacking on its own afterwards.
- The skill may sometimes push enemies out of its range if the enemy is positioned at the outer edges of it on either side.
- While awakened, the Useful trait does not provide enough additional hits to counteract its steep damage decrease effectively, so the skill does more damage without it.
- The damage difference is very small however, so the additional hits can still be useful for gaining more MP and Awakening Charge.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error:
- An older version of this skill is used by Code: Q-Proto_00 alongside an older version of Generate Black Hole when summoned by an Exclusive Summon Card.
Code: Nemesis - Skills