Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Casts a large drilling machine to pulverize the enemies.|
|Core Activation Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Drilling Attack (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||492%||437%||21||32||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Drilling Attack (Magical)|
|Haste Junk Break||Useful Junk Break|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Cooldown decreased to 90%||19.8 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 60%
Tips and Details
- Junk Break can deal up to 10,332% (2,583% in PvP) Magical Damage. In Awakening, it can deal up to 13,984% (3,520% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Useful can deal up to 10,332% (2,583% in PvP) Magical Damage. In Awakening, it can deal up to 16,256.4% (4,092% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The skill may sometimes push enemies out of its range if the enemy is positioned at the direct end of it.
- The drill is separate from Eve, and if she is pushed back or forward during it, the drill will stay where it was initially cast. This can be quite frustrating to deal with during boss attacks that forcibly push players in their path, such as Hennon's Thrust or Remnant of Crimson Calamity's Head Swing.
- This skill is used by Code: Q-Proto_00 alongside Generate Black Hole when summoned by a Monster Card.
|Code: Nemesis Skills|