|Language:||English • français • italiano • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Ishmael... Have I been forsaken?
The mission continues: As Ain uses his power, the corruption and chaos infested within further corrodes and distorts his body, and the traces of Henir expand and become painfully obvious.
Ain suffers through the agony, only to complete the mission.
When Ain arrives at the Nasod Foundry with the El Search Party, he witnesses the mass production of human made 'Nasods'; averse to their ancient origins, these beings are created with the sole purpose of catering to the needs of their human creators, only to be destroyed when their needs have been met.
Ain projects himself, a being made solely for the mission… that will disappear with its completion. Doubt and despair consume Ain, and he questions his future, his very existence.
Ain heads to Feita to receive answers from the Goddess, but upon arrival, he's staggered by the overwhelming presence of demonic energy and the sheer number of demons that surrounded all of Feita. Even then, Ain's faith is unshaken. He believes that all will be made right; all will be cleansed by the touch of the Goddess. Charging upon the center of Feita, Ain finds the Dark El, the twisted revenant, purveyor of dark energy that is worshiped by all demons.
Ain only knows the El to only be the perfect creation. A source of power that can only be controlled by the Goddess. In seeing the demons' power creep and writhe through the El, so dark, twisted and corrupt… his faith in the Goddess shatters. Just as his faith in the power that binds him to this plane of existence is torn asunder, Ain is ultimately consumed by the fully realized Seed of Chaos. Ain, staring into the vast anima of chaos, he no longer feels uneasy as he himself is consumed by chaos. Standing at the edge of the void, where pandemonium and dissonance sow disorder, Ain realizes that creation, from inception to obliteration… all will eventually return to nothing.
The mission is for those who will eventually disappear, and I who was created for nothing more than that mission, mean nothing.
Ain ascends from the chaos and composes himself. He abandons the Goddess and the mission, embracing the chaos that has been corroding his very soul, Henir's Chaos. At the center of the chaotic storm, Ain becomes the Ruler of the Abyss that turns everything into the perfect form… nothing.
In the center of the storm of chaos, Ain becomes the absolute ruler of the Void who returns everything to its perfect state: nothing.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Lofty: Wanderer can advance into Apostasia. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Apostasia can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Apostasia's Choice .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Clear 4-5: Altera Foundry 3 times.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 3 times.
- Reach Feita.
- Clear 5-3: Underground Chapel 6 times.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
: Creation Magic enhances the combo.
Physical = Casts afterimage for addition non-hitstun damage.
Magical = Casts projectiles for addition non-hitstun damage.
Apostasia's accessory, Gaping Fissure of Chaos.
- Apostasia is a Greek term for apostasy, which is the abandonment or renunciation of a religion.
- Unlike Arme Thaumaturgy and Erbluhen Emotion whose hair color changes in response to his primary power, Apostasia's hair color still retains the dark shade from Lofty: Wanderer but does not change entirely.
- Upon advancing to Apostasia, both pupils will be dyed dark green, the lower left bit of his face will start to be corrupted and his expression will be changed to a blank stare. In his Spiritualism mode, his pupils will change shape and become light blue, his sclera will be changed to dark blue. His character selection screen quote also changes. In addition, the cloak in his regular portrait does not appear in his Spiritualism mode models or portraits.
- The corruption of Henir on his arms, body, and legs, are part of the costume.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||叛神师||God's Betrayer|