Apostasia : Transcendent
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
The end is drawing near...
[Fallen Ruler of the Abyss]
After realizing the truth about the beginning and end of all things at the edge of Chaos, Ain abandons his mission and chose to embrace the Power of Chaos. A job that takes advantage of using awakened state of Henir in battle.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Apostasia's transcendence portrait depicts him without his pendulum and instead, it portrays him surrounded by Eyes of Henir. This may be a reference to his skill Abgrund.