Apostasia : Transcendent
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
The end is drawing near...
[Fallen Ruler of the Abyss]
After realizing the truth about the beginning and end of all things at the edge of Chaos, Ain abandons his mission and chose to embrace the Power of Chaos. A job that takes advantage of using awakened state of Henir in battle.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda).
- Collect 5 Very Small Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon).
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon).
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon).
- Clear 10 Secret Dungeons.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- Apostasia's transcendence portrait depicts him without his pendulum and instead, it portrays him surrounded by Eyes of Henir. This may be a reference to his skill Abgrund.