|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Fire a sphere that fires magical arrows. Its hits and size is increased by 30% if used while Awakened.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Sphere of Light (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||454%||359%||15||20||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Useful Crazy Shot||Gigantic Crazy Shot|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
|Max Hits increased|
Damage decreased to 70%
|Skill size increased to 130%|
|Mode||Base||Hawk Eye/Arrow Mastery|
|Regular||Awakening Mode||Regular||Awakening Mode|
Tips and Details
- Without [Enhanced], targets will be knocked up at the end of the skill.
- The skill drags enemies towards its center and since the hits start as the projectile leaves Rena's bow, enemies must be relatively close to receive full hits of the skill.
- This is mitigated a lot by the Gigantic trait and by being in awakening as the size increases make this initial point of contact much larger.
- Due to the skill originating near Rena, the hitbox actually starts quite far behind her, as the entire Sphere of Light travels forward to its eventual location.
- This skill has a high MP regeneration when using Useful Crazy Shot while awakened, and if used inside of Gungnir while having the passive Rapid Archer, it is possible to get almost all of your MP back.
- The skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error:
Sniping Ranger - Skills