Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Code: Battle Seraph||50|
|Level Required||Electric Spear (Magical)||Number of Penetration||Faint Duration||Charge Time||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|50||820% → 1640%||1 ~ 7||1.5 Second||3 Seconds||30 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Electric Spear (Magical)|
|50||246% → 492%|
|Powerful Taser Pilum||Heavy Taser Pilum|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|10.5 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|El Crystal Spectrum|
Tips and Details
- The player is able to move around freely while charging, and the spear can be fired while in midair.
- Activation time of this skill is very close to Spitfire's but a little slower.
- This skill can be useful against targets with Super Armor. Skills such as Leap, Leap Attack, Rolling Smash, Windmill, or Void Field will halt midway if hit by Taser Pilum successfully.
- Taser Pilum is ineffective against a Diabolic Esper's Mind Control passive or a Weapon Taker's Victory Survival Strategy passive due to their reduction in stun duration.
- Taser Pilum's range is increased and hit counts are reset when passing through a force field. Reactive Mode (Green) and Fusion Mode (Combined) have the shortest range for Taser Pilum.
- Taser Pilum will not penetrate its max penetration count if fired at point blank with no force field active.
|Code: Battle Seraph Skills|