Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Code: Battle Seraph||40|
|Level Required||Electric Spear (Magical)||Number of Penetration||Faint Duration||Charge Time||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||1811% → 2924%||1 ~ 7||1.5 Second||3 Seconds||80 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Electric Spear (Magical)|
|40||543% → 877%|
|Light Taser Pilum||Empowered Taser Pilum|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||64 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|El Crystal Spectrum|
Tips and Details
- In Fusion mode, the skill's damage is only reduced to 50% instead of 25%.
- This skill can be useful against targets with Super Armor. Skills such as Leap, Leap Attack, Rolling Smash, Windmill, or Void Field will halt midway if hit by Taser Pilum successfully.
- Any Stun duration reductions such as Light Resistance and passives like Mind Control can render the short stun duration ineffective however.
- Taser Pilum's piercing count is reset when passing through a force field. Range is also reset, except during Reactive Mode (Green) and Fusion Mode (White).
- When fired with a force field active, due to the projectile's speed, the field doesn't actually apply right away, and enemies well behind the field may still be hit by the normal damage.
- Taser Pilum will not penetrate its max penetration count if fired at point blank with no force field active.
|Code: Battle Seraph Skills|