|[Special Active: Strength] |
Fire electric needles that shoot from behind. The energy needles searches the area and deal additional damage.
(Electric needles deal less damage as time progresses.)
|Force Field Skill
|Core Activation Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Code: Battle Seraph||45|
|Mode||Electric Spear (Magical)||Electric Spear Damage Increase
(With any Force Field)
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Per Electric Spear||Electric Spear Count|
|Normal||With Fusion Field|
|PvE||97% → 33%||20%||1~6||20||25||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP||38% → 13%|
|PvE||116% → 39%||20%||1~6||20||25||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP||46% → 15%|
|Evil Energy Needles||Empowered Energy Needles|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill will burn 2 MP per hit||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- While the skill fires Electric Spears like Taser Pilum, it has completely unique mechanics related to the current Force Field that are not based on the typical effects of those modes.
- The damage of the spears will decay in intervals as they travel. Each interval will deal 2, 1, and 2 hits, respectively, on most medium-sized targets, assuming they are the only target and the skill was used at a slight distance away from point-blank.
- Transcendence buff only increases the damage of the first needle fired.
- Any electric needles created will gain the effects of Code: Recovery - Breaker only if the buff is in effect.
- Using Code: Recovery - Breaker after casting Energy Needles will affect the newly created electric needles.
- If the buff expires while there are still electric needles being created, newly created electric needles will not gain the buff effects.
- Each of the spears will miss a hit in Free Training.
|Between its initial release and the 08/20/2015 KR Patch, Energy Needles did not have homing properties or damage decay.|
Code: Battle Seraph - Skills