|Code: Battle Seraph||45|
|Mode||Electric Spear (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits Per Electric Spear||Number of Electric Spears|
|PvE||97% → 33%||1~6||20||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP||38% → 13%|
|PvE||116% → 40%||1~6||20||180 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP||46% → 16%|
|Evil Energy Needles||Empowered Energy Needles|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill will burn 2 MP per hit||Damage increased to 120%|
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- The damage of the spears will decay in intervals as they travel. Each interval will deal 2, 1, and 2 hits, respectively, on most medium-sized targets, assuming they are the only target and the skill was used at a slight distance away from point-blank.
- While Energy Needles does not create its own force field, the spears can react to fields summoned by other sources.
- When the skill passes through any field, it will no longer have damage decay, making all the fields vastly increase total damage dealt.
- This skill does not suffer from reduced damage in Reactive mode, making that field essentially just remove the damage decay at no other benefit or penalty.
- In Fusion mode, the damage is only reduced to 50% instead of 25%, essentially obsoleting Spectrum mode as there are no further differences between the two.
- One of the easiest methods of ensuring most if not all needles are affected by a field is by holding Sweep Rolling.
- Transcendence buff only increases the damage of the first needle fired.
- Any electric needles created will gain the effects of Code: Recovery - Breaker only if the buff is in effect.
- Using Code: Recovery - Breaker after casting Energy Needles will affect the newly created electric needles.
- If the buff expires while there are still electric needles being created, newly created electric needles will not gain the buff effects.
- Each of the spears will miss a hit in Free Training.
|Between its initial release and the 08/20/2015 KR Patch, Energy Needles did not have homing properties or damage decay.|
Code: Battle Seraph - Skills