|Code: Battle Seraph||35|
|Mode||Beam (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Behind Field||After Field||Behind Field||After Field|
|PvE||132.5%||265%||179.5%||359%||26||78||44||132||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||159%||318%||215.5%||431%||26||78||44||132||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Light Linear Divider||Heavy Linear Divider|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- Each beam deals damage separately, so an enemy must be hit by both to take the maximum amount of hits.
- Non-super armor enemies are pushed significantly by this skill, which may cause a loss of hits, especially in the case of Spectrum mode.
- The skill's final hit will launch enemies, though in Reactive and Fusion mode the homing hits have a chance of catching the enemy again by themselves.
- As this skill generates its own force field, you can change the trajectory of the beam with the up and down keys without El Crystal Spectrum.
- Since force fields from El Crystal Spectrum appear between you and the large force field from the skill itself, it is possible for you to deal field-enhanced damage with the beam prior to it passing the large field. Ensure you are standing far enough away to deal the most damage.
- When using Reactive or Fusion mode, if an enemy is between the large field and you, they will typically take 4 additional pre-field damage hits, and rarely one or more of these 4 additional hits will cause more homing projectiles to show up, raising the max hit count to 48 / 136 respectively. Using the skill point-blank during these modes is thus entirely beneficial.
- For some reason, in either of these modes, standing with your back to an enemy causes the pre-field beam to deal damage to the enemy directly behind you as if it's already passed through the Reactive/Fusion field, dealing 22/66 additional hits. These hits are relatively weak, as they do not gain the large field's bonus from the skill itself. The most damage this skill can do using this trick is 25,601.4% (8,256.6% in PvP) Magical Damage while Awakened, with the Heavy trait and in Fusion mode, making it significantly better than Spectrum mode for single targets (NA only).
- The beams are about 40 degrees apart before moving inward. By comparison, Spectrum mode Giga Stream's top and bottom beams are about 20 degrees apart.
- This skill can be used for both clearing and bossing with Code: Battle Seraph's Code: Recovery - Breaker along with force fields like El Crystal Spectrum or Energetic Heart respectively.
Code: Battle Seraph - Skills