|Code: Battle Seraph||50|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Energy Release||Electrical Explosions||Energy Release||Electrical Explosions|
(Per Energy Release Hit)
|PvE||984%||362%||4||7||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||1181%||435%||4||7||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Haste Photon Tracker||Gigantic Photon Tracker|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||17.6 Seconds||Skill size increased to 120%|
- Does not account for splash damage.
Tips and Details
- Every Energy Release hit will create Electrical Explosions per hit and per target, allowing it to deal splash damage on groups of targets, similarly to how Tempest and Clementine function.
- While not mentioned, the skill can also be used in midair.
- You are able to use any air movement after the skill ends.
- The skill dashes forward to just outside of your screen from where you activated it. It also has an impressive vertical range, hitting 2 platforms above and below you, and almost 3 platforms with the Gigantic trait, making it an excellent clearing skill.
- Because this skill is not affected by any Force Field, it can be used when attacking groups of strong mobs instead of other Force Field related skills in Reactive or Fusion mode, since unlike theirs, its damage per target will not be reduced.
- You can use this skill to quickly dash out of your opponent's attack.
Code: Battle Seraph - Skills