|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Code: Battle Seraph||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Thousand Star||Max Hits
(Per Shock Ball)
|MP Usage||Cooldown||Mass Release|
|Shock Ball Count||Mass Release||Duration||MP Recovery
|Normal / Amplify||Spectrum||Reactive||Fusion||Mass Release|
|Damage||Shock Ball Count|
|PvE||75%||100||x2||[Remaining Shock Ball] / 2||60 Seconds||[Remaining Shock Ball] x 1.25 MP||1||3||2||6||1||200 MP||20 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|PvE||75%||100||x2||[Remaining Shock Ball] / 2||60 Seconds||[Remaining Shock Ball] x 1.25 MP||1||3||2||6||2||200 MP||20 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Light Thousand Star||Empowered Thousand Star|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
|Shock Ball||Mass Release||Shock Ball||Mass Release|
- Mass Release is based on a single target.
|El Crystal Spectrum||Overload|
Tips and Details
- When El Crystal Spectrum or Energetic Heart is active, Mass Release will always use the Amplify mode to do damage.
- Additionally, when either is active, all hits of the skill will be affected by Code: Recovery - Breaker as long as the buff lasts.
- While the [Enhanced] effect increases its piercing count, the shock balls cannot hit the same target twice.
- Thousand Star's skill freeze lasts until you can move again, and nearby enemies will receive hitstun.
- The gear will also fire shock balls when an enemy is hit by items picked up by the player, such as Raul's Fury, Dryad's Fury, and Oryed's Fury.
- There is a very short cooldown period between each shot where additional hits made during that period will not trigger the launch of additional shock balls.
- Shock balls cannot trigger elemental enchantments or most 'on hit' effect activations.
- The shock balls act much like normal Electron Balls under the effects of a force field mode. Amplify increases their size and damage, Spectrum decreases their damage but splits them into 3, Reactive decreases their damage and allows them to pierce enemies once, and Fusion decreases their damage, allows them to pierce once, and splits them into 3.
- Shock balls are not additionally affected by passing through a force field generated by a skill.
- An enemy is locked onto whenever you hit them. A locked on target is required to be able to use Mass Release.
- The target lock will be lost if the enemy moves beyond a certain distance. (Roughly out of sight range)
- After Mass Release, there will be a minimum period of 5 seconds where the skill is on cooldown even if its normal cooldown would have already elapsed since the initial activation.
- Shock balls are fired at the center of an enemy's hitbox, which may not always be where its hurtbox is, such as Avalanche or Ignia when they hover during certain attacks, or Dark Nephilim and Magmanta who's hurtboxes are in entirely different places on their body than their hitbox, sometimes causing the shock balls to expire harmlessly in the air.
- The shock balls can also hit enemies that are off the map (such as Crow Rider when he summons prototypes) as long as their hitbox is still there.
- When a Dwarf Potion or Giant Potion is obtained, only the size of the shock balls will change. The gear itself does not grow or shrink.
- The gear glows White, Red, Blue, and Green in Normal Mode, Amplify Mode, Spectrum Mode, and Reactive Mode, respectively.
- In Fusion Mode, the color cycles between Red, Blue, and Green quite fast.
- Despite what the name suggests, there are only a hundred stars, not a thousand.
- The gear looks similar to that of the Queen's Core.