Yama Raja : Transcendent
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
Are you ready to go to hell?
Transcendence Yama Raja
[A warrior that has overcome the power of death in order to slaughter all demons]
Ara learns the Energy Void and Rakshasa stance to fight the demons.
She can protect herself and even restrict the enemy movement.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- Compared to how serious and composed regular Yama Raja is, Transcendent Yama Raja is noticeably more unhinged, both in speech and appearance, as she grows more and more power-hungry to defeat her foes, as explained by Devi's backstory.
- Whereas in other paths, she simply looks neutral, aggressive, or seductive, Ara/Eun looks especially annoyed or even mad in her Celestial Fox mode, in very stark contrast to the smile she now has in her regular mode.