|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Skill Level||Level Required||While standing still||Upon moving after Battle Ready|
|Waiting Time||Battle Ready||First Strike||First Skill|
|HP/MP Recovery||Random Skill Cooldown Reduction||Effect Interval||Buff Cooldown||Critical / Maximize Increase||Skill Cost Reduction|
|1||99||1 Second||3%||-5 Seconds||3 Seconds||10 Seconds||100%||-20%|
|1||99||1 Second||1%||-5 Seconds||10 Seconds||30 Seconds||100%||-8%|
Tips and Details
- While there is no icon for the bonuses received after moving from Battle Ready status, the effects persist until the first attack is used.
- The First Strike and First Skill effects are separate and one can take effect without the other.
- Wind Slicer is considered a skill by this passive, and causing the Sword Gust to occur once will make all Sword Gusts afterwards gain the First Strike effect, until another skill is used. The skill used after will only gain the First Skill effect.
- Iron Body does not cause Battle Ready to disappear when using it while standing still, allowing both it and another skill to take advantage of the First Skill effect. Using it after moving will only apply First Skill to Iron Body, though First Strike will still apply to any skill used after.
- First Strike will apply for the entire skill, not just the first hit, contrary to its name.
|Knight Emperor Skills|