[Mod] High Tide
|[Special Active: Strength] [Mod] |
A gentle wave comes and goes. Power of the Moon will become more powerful and bring stronger waves depending on the number of enemies swept away by the waves on both sides.
The waves will decrease all enemies' elemental resistance.
(Can also be activated midair)
|[Blessing of Moonlight]
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Nyx Pieta||99||[Force] High Tide (A)|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Great Waves Damage/Size Increase
(Per enemy hit by Calm Waves)
|Enemy DebuffHigh TideEnemy DebuffHigh Tide||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Calm Waves||Great Waves||Calm Waves||Great Waves||All Elemental Resistance Decrease||Duration|
|Base||[Blessing of Moonlight - New Moon]||Base||[Blessing of Moonlight - Half Moon]|
|PvE||240%||587%||5||16 (8 Per Side)||10~50%||75||150||15 Seconds||20 Seconds||200 MP||12 Seconds|
|Heavy High Tide||Light High Tide|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
Final Enhanced Skill
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|One Side||Both Sides|
|PvE||6,485.6% ~ 8,844%||9,339.26% ~ 12,735.36%||11,651.2% ~ 15,888%||16,777.73% ~ 22,878.72%|
|PvP||2,335.3% ~ 3,184.5%||3,362.83% ~ 4,585.68%||4,192.1% ~ 5,716.5%||6,036.62% ~ 8,231.76%|
- Damage ranges from 1~5 enemies hit.
Tips and Details
- Only wide enough enemies that stretch past you such as Chaos Leviathan can be hit by both sides.
- The Great Wave's hitbox is rather inconsistent and will often miss a few hits on smaller targets, ranging from the maximum 8 to just 3 hits depending on their size and position in the skill.
- It is best to stay at a small distance to ensure most hits connect, as enemies close to you or at the edges of the Great Wave will take the least amount of hits.
- This version is better for clearing and larger bosses due to the waves spreading to the sides, but is less consistent on smaller targets.
|South Korea||만조||High Tide|
Nyx Pieta - Skills