Press Key from Siege Shelling mode to switch to Kinetic Bombardment. Kinetic Bombardment uses all remaining Enhanced Cannonballs. The duration changes depending on how many Enhanced Cannonballs are used. Form a Gravity Portal above the enemy and prevent them from moving.
Can use Back Blast during Kinetic Bombardment to avoid attacks.
A pulse field that protects your body is formed after Kinetic Bombardment. This field reflects magic projectiles and increase MP Recovery when attacking.
Pulse field damages a nearby enemy once.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Kinetic Bombardment||Self BuffPulse FieldSelf BuffPulse Field|
|Gravity Field (Magical)||Duration||Max Hits||Enhanced Cannonball Usage||Pulse Field (Magical)||MP Gain Increase||Duration|
|1||99||163%||0.7 Seconds x [Enhanced Cannonballs Consumed] (Max: 4.2 Seconds)||3 ~ 13||1 ~ 6||295%||40%||4 Seconds|
|1||99||65%||0.7 Seconds x [Enhanced Cannonballs Consumed] (Max: 4.2 Seconds)||3 ~ 13||1 ~ 6||118%||40%||4 Seconds|
|PvE||489% ~ 2,119%|
|PvP||195% ~ 845%|
- Damage ranges from 1 ~ 6 Enhanced Cannonballs consumed.
- Does not include Pulse Field damage.
Tips and Details
- The Pulse Shield will reflect Magical Projectiles.
- You are able to switch between this, Mobile Shelling and regular Siege Shelling at any time, so pressing while in the Kinetic Bombardment stance will put you in Mobile Shelling stance.
- This stance is much more focused on PvP, as the Pulse Field buff is generally much more useful there, and the Gravity Portal lacks the damage output or range of Mobile Shelling, though it can sometimes be used to keep certain smaller bosses locked in place.
- Since the Gravity Field will suck in a hit opponent, the Pulse Field serves more as a back-up in case you miss or your opponent is in Super Armor, as you will otherwise likely be able to continue attacking them regardless of the amount of Enhanced Cannonballs spent.
- The Pulse Field will also inflict hitstun the first time it comes into contact with an opponent.
- As with Mobile Shelling, you cannot act out of this stance with the exception of Back Blast. However, as before, you are able to dash out of the stance switching animation when changing to either other stance.
Centurion - Skills
- Hydro Cannon
- Hydro Cannon