Mega Electron Ball : Justice
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Additional Electron Ball
|Shock||Explosion||Size||Range||Charge Time||Hold Duration|
|PvE||342%||1067%||N/A||150% ~ 225%||125% ~ 156%||1 Second||5 Seconds||50 MP||6 Seconds|
|PvE||342%||1067%||25%||150% ~ 225%||125% ~ 156%||1 Second||5 Seconds||50 MP||6 Seconds|
|Empowered Mega Electron Ball : Justice||Regenerating (2) Mega Electron Ball : Justice|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||50% chance of lowering cooldown to 60%||3.6 Seconds|
|Normal||Two Electron Balls||Normal||Two Electron Balls|
Tips and Details
- Nasod Scout, Oberon and Ophilia all are able to mimic this skill. Ferdinand will not, however.
- A summon will always fire the same amount of electron balls as you do, so if you fire 2 due to [Enhanced], the summon will as well.
- With all three summons active, the maximum total of electron balls fire is 4, or 8 with [Enhanced].
- In PvP, the electron balls fired by summoned units can only deal 1/3 of their normal damage.
- The skill acts very similarly to normal electron ball commands, but due to being an active skill, it can be thrown out at any point during a normal command combo.
- Like normal electron balls, this skill also deals two hits; an initial hit that only damages the first enemy it comes into contact with and a second hit that deals splash damage to any enemy within range. A delay before casting is also present so if you are hit, the cast will be canceled and the skill will go on cooldown, though no MP will be consumed
- Due to its larger size, the electron ball's explosion hit can hit behind certain enemies it comes into contact with, allowing it to bypass certain shielded enemies.
- You can charge the skill while it is still on cooldown, allowing you to use it fully charged when it comes off cooldown later.
- The charge can be dissipated at no MP cost by releasing the skill key during attack animations where it will fail to deploy. (Ex. >>^Z, ^Z, ^X, >>X, >>^X)
- Additionally, upon reaching 3rd job, switching to the additional skill slot will also cancel the charge.
- The skill's hitstun is rather low, so enemies may be able to escape a combo sometimes.
- Compared to Mega Electron Ball : Overpower and Mega Electron Ball : Flash, this skill has the most range when charged, but it has less damage than a charged Overpower and travels slower than Flash.
- This is also the only one of the three where the Regenerating (2) trait only lowers the cooldown to 60% instead of 40%.
- The lack of damage compared to Overpower is more than made up for by the fact that this is the only path with more than 1 summon, however. Additionally, with Electron Upgrade, this version also has a faster (instant) charge time compared to Flash.
- Each Electron Ball fired by [Enhanced] Mega Electron Ball : Justice can deal up to 1,409% (563% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, each can deal up to 1,690.8% (675.6% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If the [Enhanced] effect triggers and you have all 3 summons out, the skill can deal a maximum total of 11,272% (2,252% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal a total of 13,526.4% (2,702.4% in PvP) Physical Damage.
|Code: Architecture Skills|