My Magical Debut!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Hyper Active] Transform into a magical girl of hopes and dreams, reprimanding evil villains.
While transformed, any command attack swinging the staff will have additional attacks. Additional attacks ignores the defense and guard of the enemy.
Press the Skill Key again to shoot the Beam of Hopes and Dreams to defeat the enemies.
|Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Metamorphy||99||Ultimate Skill II Quest|
|Level Required||Transformation||Shangri-La Sketch||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Additional Attack (Physical)||Additional Attack Defense Ignore||Duration||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits|
|99||1485%||100%||60 Seconds||2430%||16||300 MP||180 Seconds||x1|
|Level Required||Transformation||Shangri-La Sketch|
|Additional Attack (Physical)||Defense Ignore|
Tips and Details
- The Transformation Sequence will inflict Power Stun that lasts a bit longer than the entire duration of the sequence's animation, compensating for the fact that it does no damage until you trigger Shangri-La Sketch later.
- The Transformation buff will occur at the middle of the animation, making the actual buff last less than 60 seconds (about 58 seconds).
- This can be avoided if used between dungeon map progression, since the skill can't be cancelled out (similar to Magical Makeup).
- The magical beam, Shangri-La Sketch, will cancel out the transformation buff. As such, it is best used when the buff is about to run out.
- Shangri-La Sketch has near infinite horizontal range, like other similar Hyper Actives. It is capable of dealing 38,880% (4,656% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Taking in account three hits per second and the last one used to activate Shangri-La Sketch, Transformation buff can deal a total of 253,935% (30,438% in PvP) Physical Damage over 57 seconds.
- If so, My Magical Debut! can ideally deal a total of 292,815% (35,094% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The beam cannot be used without an El's Essence and will consume one when it is cast
- Because the transformation buff it grants is the same one as [Enhanced] Magical Makeup, you gain all the benefits from that as well (the starballs, staff range increase, and so on). This also means it is affected by Makeup Enchant.
- Staff swings will trigger a heart-shaped explosion that inflicts hitstun, while the two 'smash' staff attacks, →→ZX and ZZZZ, will trigger a pulse on the ground while also still casting a heart explosion, effectively making those two commands twice as effective as the others. The final Z in the second combo will still knock down, however.
- The additional attacks will trigger regardless if you hit anything with the command attack or not.
- The additional attacks will not trigger elements or most title/set effects, with a few exceptions (ie. "Chance to gain 7 MP on hit" from the Alterasia Type_S set can trigger, but the "Mutated Alterasia Accelerated Reaction" from the same set can not)
- The two fastest ways to make use of the additional attacks are the ZZ(Z)<<> loop (canceling the third Z before it actually happens, which still triggers the third explosion to hit the enemy in front) and looping →→ZXX (without triggering the magic circle).
- Only the initial hits for →→XZ and ZZZX~X will trigger an additional attack.
- This skill will overwrite Magical Makeup if it is active at the time. You will also not be able to use it while the hyper's buff is still active.
- This is the only Hyper Active that transforms your character and grants a buff. Due to the immense damage bonus granted to staff attacks by the buff, the damage potential of this skill is far above that of any other Hyper Active, including the Summon-type ones.
- As each of the additional hits completely ignore enemy defense in PvE, it is a lot more powerful than damage percentages would suggest.