Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity]|
[Mod] Summon 3 swords and rush forward.
Able to rush again by pressing the skill key again within 4 seconds (Up to 2 times)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Additional Uses||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Thrust||Single Sword Explosion||Max Amount||Duration|
|99||603%||704%||2||4 Seconds||100 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Thrust||Single Sword Explosion|
|Evil Sword Blasting||Absorbing Sword Blasting|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill will burn 5 MP per hit||MP Gain of the skill increased to 140%|
|Master of Combat|
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Sword Blasting can deal up to 3,921% (1,416% in PvP) Physical Damage over three castings,
- The black Conwell summoned by the skill cannot pierce enemies, but it will still deal damage to all enemies near the hit target.
- The 4-second timer starts from the moment the skill is first used and is not refreshed by the recasts.
- Cooldown of the skill will not start until either the 2 additional casts have been used or the 4 seconds run out.
- The additional casts cost no MP but have no skill freeze frames or Super Armor, making them quite risky to use.
- Amusingly, this skill's tooltip still says it summons 3 swords when [Mod] Sword Blasting only summons 1 black Conwell instead. It does technically summon 3 black Conwells in total over its three possible casts though.