This is an Event Map celebrating Halloween (2014)
|Can you really free Ariel from the nightmare I've created? Hehe~ ♥ -Erilot
- Must be Level 10 or higher.
- Must have at least 1 reward available to obtain from the dungeon.
When you enter the boss room, you will encounter 5 different Erilots. The first four Erilots will appear from left to right without certain parts of her outfit. The 5th Erilot will appear as she does normally at the right side of the room. Only 1 of these Erilots is required to be killed to complete the dungeon. The specific Erilot you need to kill is randomly selected at the start of each run and will be announced as you enter Stage 3.
||Halloween Erilot - Erilot finally comes out and decides to fight! but be careful; there are multiple of her and only one is real!
-Screech: She will emit an aura that will continuously damage you and induce Panic.
-Bat Swarm: Erilot will summon numerous bats in the direction she is facing to damage you.
-Heart Summon: Multiple hearts will envelope Erilot, then home in on you. Unlike the normal hearts that you faced in 8-6, all hearts are glitched to drain your mana and skill cooldown, regardless of color and gender.
- Elsword : Erilot is... Is so beautiful! ♥.♥ We should explore this nightmare some more!
- Aisha : Erilot..!! Hnng!! I don't like her!! Got to teach her a lesson again!!
- Rena : I'm starting to get a creepy feeling... This is definitely different from the warm nature feel...
- Raven : If you're capable of making nightmares... That's dangerous... I'll be putting an end to this!!
- Eve : Nightmares... How interesting. I'll be adding this to my database.
- Chung : This is a nightmare?! What a terrible act I wont forgive!
- Ara : Harming others is something I cannot forgive!
- Elesis : Erilot!! You'll make a fine opponent for training!!
- Add : Kuku... puny nightmare... I will destroy all Kuhahaha!!
- Elsword : Arirod is...very pretty! I want to see these nightmares one more time!!
- Aisha : Arirod... Aargh, I just don't like her! I should go back and drum some sense into her!�
- Rena : I'm getting goosebumps... This energy feels very different to the warm feeling of security that nature gives.
- Raven : I didn't know that you could create nightmares. It's dangerous, I have to stop her!
- Eve : Nightmares? What's that?... Very interesting. Entry saved in the database.�
- Chung : What, nightmares?! I can't forgive acts like that!�
- Ara : You're hurting Aranka, I can't let you get away with it!
- Elesis : Arirod? Ha! She'll make a good training opponent!
- Add : Pah, these nightmares are nothing! I will destroy you all!! Hahaha!
- In EU, there is a bug in Stage 2 that player does not allow to transform into Hameling/Dragon Mount that it should.
- This bug most likely due players did not exit the game when automatic update in EU happens at 09:00 AM CEST.
- Even though on the loading screen shows Shadow Raven as Base, he is depicted as Over Taker in the actual dungeon.
- NA Event Details
| China (Simplified Chinese)