Artillery Strike - Missile Shower
(Redirected from Artillery Strike)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Tactical Trooper||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Blast (Magical)||Max Hits Per Missile||Missile Count||Max Targeting Duration||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||970%||2||15||11 Seconds||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||1041%||2||15||11 Seconds||6||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Enhanced Artillery Strike - Missile Shower||Critical Artillery Strike - Missile Shower|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|MP Usage increased to 110%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Mode||Base||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling|
|PvE||15,615%||31,230%||12,492%||24,984%||18,269.55% ~ 23,750.42%||36,539.1% ~ 47,500.83%||14,615.64% ~ 19,000.33%||29,231.28% ~ 38,000.66%|
|PvP||5,940%||11,880%||4,752%||9,504%||6,949.8% ~ 9,034.74%||13,899.6% ~ 18,069.48%||5,559.84% ~ 7,227.79%||11,119.68% ~ 14,455.58%|
- Does not account for splash damage.
- Average assumes 15 hits.
- Modified damage ranges from 0 to 6 enhanced cannonballs consumed.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- You can move the targeting reticle around with the arrow keys as long as the skill key is held down, up to a maximum of 11 seconds.
- While moving the reticle around around curves on top of platforms, the center of the reticle will determine what path it will take.
- The reticle is affected by lag which may cause it to stutter while moving, especially when moving it in smaller increments.
- If the skill key is never let go, the skill will simply cancel itself and no cannonballs will be consumed.
- The missiles will fall right through any platforms above the designated area, until they then hit a platform or solid ground.
- The missiles will hit once when passing through any enemies, and then a second time once they land and explode. Enemies can be hit by the impact blast even if the missiles itself missed, so the overall damage remains relatively consistent even on smaller targets, despite their random pattern.
- On average, enemies will be hit around 15 times in total. Only wide enough enemies can take full damage from this skill.
- The explosion that occurs when a missile comes in contact with an enemy deals splash damage, allowing it to deal high amounts of damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- Before Evolution 2, Artillery Strike - Missile Shower was a Deadly Chaser skill known as Artillery Strike.
- Prior to the EU servers merging into one server, the icon on the UK server would read "Caution" instead of "WARNING".
|Between its initial release and the 06/27/2013 KR Patch, the original version of Artillery Strike - Missile Shower, simply named Artillery Strike for Deadly Chaser, used to have the missiles actively being fired instead of firing a signal flare.|
Tactical Trooper - Skills