|Language:||English • português do Brasil|
|Location||Crimson Cradle of Flames, Elrianode, Elrianode Training Grounds|
|Voice Actors||안영미 (An Yeongmi)|
Besides... I don't want any one else sacrificed for this...
The El Master of Fire. One of the six protectors of El who worked under the El Lady. The power of fire is the power of passion, and there is joy to prevent the strength of the fire from overflowing.
The Birth of a Fire Master
Rosso was born a half-demon child of the Rosso clan, though at the time, his clan knew not of the demons, they still noticed the child's unique powers which granted him the unique ability to subdue the rogue element of fire, suppressing it with demonic energy. Desperate to have their clan represented as one of the Masters of El, they took the child and began to subject him to experiments in order to hone his ability to maintain the power of fire. One such experiment had the clan inject the boy with Stirbargen's Crimson Eye, which the clan had in their possession. The fusion between the boy and eye boosted Rosso's demonic power and made him remarkably powerful at controlling the powers of fire. His unique traits found his seated as the Fire Master of his generation.
El Explosion Aftermath
After the El Explosion, alongside the remaining El Masters, Rosso was tasked with pouring his energy into the large scattered remains of the El. Rosso was successful, creating the Fire El in the land which would end up being Lanox. Though a side effect of pouring his fire energy into the newly created Fire El was the demonic energy within him no longer was able to maintain balance, Rosso demon half started to make him go berserk. Due to the chaotic state of the world after the El Explosion, Henir fissures appeared nearby larger fragments of El, Rosso took the opportunity he was given go through one of these fissures and distance himself from Elrios, thus not to allow his rampaging half-demon form to wreak havoc. After crossing through Henir's Realm, the Fire Master ended up in the Varnimyr region of the Demon Realm. As a final precaution while he still had some control, Rosso erected a prison tower and sealed himself within it to restrain himself.
500 years later, when Elsword restored the Giant El to its original state, Rosso, even in the Demon Realm reacted to the event. In the wake of the El's return, his powers were released from within the tower, creating a burning aura which destroyed much of the surrounding land as well as caused the spirits to go berserk.
Chapter 35: Cradle of Sin
When the El Search Party started their approach towards the Crimson Tower, Rosso launched the Remnant of Crimson Calamity from the tower to the location of his long lost weapon, this location just so happened to be where the El Search Party was. Rosso's weapon flew off towards the Crimson Tower where is manifested itself into the Crimson Calamity which Rosso used to try and destroy everything around it, the tower included, however the tower had seemed to be designed specifically to protect itself from the monster.
At various points while the El Search Party engaged with Rosso's possessions, his memories were able to pass on into Elsword who was able to briefly hear the El Master's past. Once the El Search Party finally reached the cradle where Rosso was kept, Rosso was able to combine with the power of the Crimson Eye and use the remnant of Stirbargen's power within it to assume the powerful form of an uncontrollable half-demon. Elsword was able to vaguely communicate with Rosso directly, Elsword called out asking who he was, but Rosso was barely able to muster words that the El Search Party were able to hear.
Once the El Search Party successfully defeated the berserk El Master, Rosso collapsed, with the demonic powers that surrounded him burning away. Ventus soon appeared on the scene having come to deliver a Wind Spirit Stone to the El Search Party, he tells Elsword that he shouldn't touch Rosso in his current state due to the heat he is emanating. Elsword asks Ventus if he knew the person, which Ventus playfully replied that they were old friends. Rosso, having just enough energy to talk told Ventus to shut up and to help him up. Before being able to say anything else, Rosso tells Elsword his name, because he had asked many time during their fight. Aisha and Add both wished to ask why Rosso was in the Demon Realm, but Rosso was dismissive and refused to answer their question, similarly Ventus dodged the question insisting that they bring Rosso back to Elrianode first. Before they left, Rosso told Elsword that the that the Lord of the Crimson Eye was close.
- Writer of the the Undying Flame, Recycle Heat, and Phoenix's Affinity skill notes.
- Ventus mentions that the power of the Fire El is the most destructive out of all elemental powers. It is also a power that easily burns the life of those who use it away.
- Rosso mentions that he "doesn't want to see anyone else be burned away by that power", which is also his reason for demanding Ignia to leave when they first meet.
- Rosso appears to be easily ticked off if his short height is brought up.
- According to Ventus, the first Fire Priestess was very good at ignoring Rosso's habit of complaining, to the point where he would typically give up his arguments.
- Rosso gets riled up by Elesis, Lu and Ciel during the Master Class update as they pressure him for information, quickly escalating it into a 3 on 1 sparring match.
- The update is a reference to how he has fire-based powers like Elesis and how he is also actually a half-demon, just like Ciel (though under very different circumstances).
- Due to being a half-demon, Rosso has notably pointy ears and is able to grow horns and a tail as shown in both his corrupted state as the Recluse in Crimson Cradle of Flames as well as his second phase in Elrianode Training Grounds.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||罗索||Rosso|