Code of Chivalry
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Hyper Active] Your will as knight that protects the kingdom materialize as an enormous sword that annihilates all enemies ahead.|
| Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Empire Sword||99||Ultimate Skill II Quest|
|Level Required||Sword Aura (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|99||2430%||9~Vary||300 MP||180 seconds||x1|
|Level Required||Sword Aura (Physical)|
Tips and Details
- This skill behaves very similarly to Asura's Millennium Fox Hyper Active, dealing hits as it continues traveling forward, clearing out entire rooms as it travels. Unlike Millennium Fox however, Code of Chivalry only travels completely horizontally and will not go along curved paths.
- Due to this, larger enemies or enemies that get pushed along the skill easier will take vastly more damage. Maximum hits of this skill, due to its immense range, is therefore impossible to achieve.
- Using the skill at point blank range is not recommended as enemies will receive less hits. It is recommended to be at least one Sword of Victory's distance away from a target to optimize hits.
- If used at point blank, an average-sized target will take around 9~10 hits (21,870%~24,300% (2,619%~2,910% in PvP) Physical Damage). If used at an optimized distance, they will receive 17~19 hits (41,310%~46,170% (4,947%~5,529% in PvP) Physical Damage).
- Unlike most Hyper Active, Code of Chivalry is affected by attack speed.
- 06/28/2018 (KR) / 07/11/2018 (NA)
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP damage decreased.
|Empire Sword Skills|