Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Charge ahead and slam with magical orb.
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Charge||Magic Orb Explosion||Charge||Magic Orb Explosion|
|99||2145%||941%||1||4||4 CP||160 MP||17 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Charge||Magic Orb Explosion|
|Critical Demonic Rush||Heavy Demonic Rush|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|192 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Communication - Absorption|
Tips and Details
- The skill can hit enemies past obstacles and walls even if you cannot move there yourself, though the Magic Orb Explosion will occur at your current location.
- When the skill comes into contact with a slope during the 'bounce' animation (where Lu rebounds off the floor), the skill will travel forward less than usual.
- If there's even the slightest ledge above Lu's current floor level in front, this skill will not move any further than the ledge.
- This version trades in damage for more clearing potential, condensing the Charge portion into a single hit while traveling forward a significant amount.
- Since the skill does not drag enemies along with it, either a wall or proper positioning is required to deal full damage.