|Lingua:||English • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
1. How to enter Fahrmann's Peak
- After hunting certain amount of monsters in fields with level 60 or higher, ‘Gate of Time’ opens. The Highlighted blue text is the area where the Gate is located. The 'Gate of Time' leading to Fahrmann's Peak is exclusively found in Sander fields.
- When the Gate of Time opens a notice can be seen by people in both fields and towns.
- You can use the Gate of Time opening notice to see which field boss battle you can enter.
- Gate of Time remains open for 6 minutes before disappearing.
- Dungeon, PvP queuing is cancelled when entering the Gate of Time.
- After entering the boss field, you have to wait 10 minutes before re-entering.
- You can exit the boss field during the battle, and as long as Gate of Time remains, you can enter mid battle.
- MAKE SURE YOU ENTER WITH MORE THAN 0.01 STAMINA OR ELSE YOU WILL ENTER WITH THE 11 OTHER PLAYERS AND SEE THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING NOTHING. This may be a bug or something.
2. Battle with the Giant Boss
- Maximum of 12 people can enter the Gate of Time into the Boss field.
- When Boss field is full with 12 people, new boss field is created.
- First character to enter the boss field can see the Giant boss emerging.
- There is 12 minute time limit for the Giant Boss. When the time limit is up, the battle results in defeat.
3. Gate of Time limit
- You cannot re-enter for 10 minutes after you’ve entered once.
- You cannot join mid-battle when Boss’s HP is less than 10%.
- You cannot join mid-battle if the time limit is 60 seconds or less.
4. Field Boss rewards
- Depending on damage dealt by you, you can acquire following items. Field Boss Cube, Ancient Steel Gem, Ancient Guardian Gem..etc
- Ancient Steel Gem and Ancient Guardian Gem are materials used to craft Ancient Steel Wedge and Ancient Guardian Wedge items. These items can be crafted from Glave NPC.
- You can acquire with low probability a Guardian of Gate of Time weapon exchange ticket.
- Acquired weapon exchange ticket can be exchanged for a weapon at Glave NPC.
- Type of Weapons are as follows.
5. What is the item for?
- Two items have following features.
- Use is limited to 1 time per gear.
- You cannot revert the change once the item is applied.
Boss: Watcher of Darkness Drabaki
- Meteors: DraBaki periodically summons meteors that will damage players in it's radius.
- Atrium: While switching to any position, DraBaki's body will create pits that continuously damage players.
- Crush: DraBaki slams his tail vertically onto players.
- Swipe: DraBaki uses his tail to sweep the field.
- Blitz: DraBaki takes aim at players, then charge his head into the ground.
- Dusk Inferno: After it's health drops to a certain point, DraBaki positions it's head and starts sweeping the field with dark fire. It will perform this 2 times.
- Corrupt Downfall: After it's health drops to a certain point, DraBaki casts a dark orb into the sky. High amounts of meteors will then fall randomly on the field.
- Transition - A: DraBaki changes positions by sliding around the map, it's new position will be on the far left. It can use Blitz and both tail attacks in this position.
- After staying in it's new position for a while, it can move to Position B or back to it's original position. Same rules apply for Transition - B.
- Vile Shockwave: While in Position A, DraBaki will cast a dark orb downward. The orb will travel vertically, pass through platforms, and create multiple shockwaves when it hits the ground.
- Transition - B: DraBaki changes positions by sliding around the map, it's new position will be on the far right. It can use both tail attacks in this position.
- Dusk Blaze: While in Position B, DraBaki will exhale dark fire to damage players.
- Meteor Stream: While in Position B, DraBaki will cast a dark orb into the sky. Multiple meteors will focus and crash on a certain point on the field shortly after.
- Sinister Raid: While in Position B, DraBaki will use the majority of his body to "clothesline" the field. It can perform this in multiple directions and it's body will create pits.
- Abyss: While in Position B, DraBaki will create a large dark orb and transform it into a void. The void will absorb and continuously damage players.
Drabaki - field_raid002
- In the poster of Drabaki, there is a town on top of the mountain. That town's name is 'Fahrmann', which is Ara's hometown.