< Fox FireJump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Ravage the enemies in front of you with claws then summon flames of the nine tailed fox. The fox flames will circle around you and deal damage. Enemies hit by the blue flames will be frozen for 5 seconds. Damage increase by 10% per energy consumed.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Status||Max Hits||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Claw||Fox Fire||Blue Flames||Claw||Fox Fire||Blue Flames||Duration||Amount||Hits per Wisp|
|99||195%||203%||203%||+40%||+40%||+40%||5 Seconds||4||9||~25||0 ~ 4||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Claw||Fox Fire||Blue Flames||Claw||Fox Fire||Blue Flames|
|Reversed Fox Fire||Heavy Fox Fire|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|180 MP||33 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average hits include 4 Claw and 96 Fox Fire/Blue Flames hits.
|Awakened Specter Power|
Tips and Details
- Against a Training Monkey, the attack will do around 96 Fire Fox/Blue Flames hits.
- This skill will summon 8 normal flames and 1 blue flame.
- The flames will always spawn at the same position and move the same way, regardless of direction you are facing.
- The flames have a duration of 7 seconds.
- The blue flame can not reapply Frozen on the same enemy.
- Even if this skill was used consecutively due to cooldown reduction effects, the summoned flames from the initial cast will not disappear before its duration runs out.
- Unlike other skills, the flames are affected by damage buffs that you receive after the initial cast of this skill.
- In the past, [Mod] Fox Fire was a Special Active skill which functioned identically to its original counterpart except the only debuff it would inflict would be Freeze.