|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Strike the ground and form a thunder storm. The thunder storm will move ahead and create lightning upon hit.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|99||578%||719%||?||+1||180 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Spell: Thunder||Heavy Spell: Thunder|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||144 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average hits assumes 8 Thunder and Lightning hits.
|Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox||Mana Release|
Tips and Details
- The number of hits a target can receive will vary due to their size or length.
- Character-sized targets will take at least 6 hits from both Thunder and Lightning. The Training Monkey in Free Training can receive between 6-10 hits.
- Even though both Thunder and Lightning hits occur together, they may sometimes become off-sync.
- The Lightning that is created by this skill can deal splash damage, allowing for high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- You can use Fox Illusion to drag non-Super Armored enemies forward and group them together before using this skill or use it immediately after casting this skill to drag enemies along with the storm.
- The travel range of the storm is about the length of your screen and can follow curved maps.
- The storm will not stop at walls.
- If the storm falls off the edge of a platform, it will drop to the ground or next platform and continue moving.
- Since Ara will jump forward when using this skill, be sure to keep your distance from your target. Using this skill at point-blank range may cause her to jump over her target or summon the storm behind them, dealing minimal damage.
- In the past, [Mod] Spell: Thunder was a Special Active skill which functioned identically to its original counterpart except it exchanged its buff for more upfront damage.