Ultra Optical Investigation
(Redirected from Ultra optical Investigation)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Through improved optical research, Spectrum switching becomes more swift and cooldown is reduced to 0.5 seconds.|
Additional Force Field: Reactive (Green)
|Code: Battle Seraph||35|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Amplification Size Increase||Using Field|
Reactive Mode Information
|Beam / Electron Damage||Max Hits|
|x0.55||Varies per attack|
Tips and Details
- Any affected attacks will also suffer a decrease in MP regeneration, but the projectiles will have increased range.
- Beams and Electron attacks will create different types of homing projectiles when passing through the field. Beams (such as Giga Stream) will create a large amount of tiny Electric Spears that do not pierce, Electron Balls (such as and Mega Electron Ball : Flash) gain the ability to pierce enemies and hit twice, and Electron Triangles (such as ) can hit enemies multiple times.
- Due to beam attacks not gaining any piercing properties, only Electron Ball and Electron Triangle attacks can deal full damage to multiple enemies.
- In general the Reactive field hit count is roughly twice that of normal, though this can vary significantly between attacks. For example, since Electron Triangles already pierce, they can hit a total of ~4 times on enemies.
- Kugelblitz, Tesla Shock : Spear, Taser Pilum and Energy Needles do not gain any additional hits, only gaining the homing properties.
- Kugelblitz, Taser Pilum and Energy Needles retain their full damage when passing through this field.
- Once you unlock this passive, El Crystal Spectrum will only do its activation animation when used initially, and changing modes occurs instantly instead. This also means no more hitstun can be dealt past the initial cast however.
- Eve can also now change modes in midair.
- When targets are not within homing range, the homing projectiles will scatter out randomly.
- For any projectiles that gain piercing properties due to this skill, the range it can travel is based on where it last hit an enemy.
- For example, if the range of the attack is 700, and it hits an enemy far into its range, the next enemy it can home into can be anywhere within 700 of the location of that enemy, significantly extending a skill's reach.
- In NA, Induction Mode is renamed to Reactive Mode.