|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
|Weapon||Great Sword, Conwells|
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 8 December 2011
18 December 2012
18 December 2012
26 December 2012
8 January 2014
Slice and dice!
[A swordsman with dual wielding abilities]
Utilizes an additional sword named the Conwell to be the master of quick attacks and swordplay.
Already a veteran of many battles at a young age, Elsword still feels the need to become even stronger, and the need to create his own sword-fighting art. During his quests, he discovers an ancient hidden treasure, a scabbard named Conwell.
This scabbard was imbued by its creator with the power to summon a second great sword at will. With this power, Elsword could wield 2 massive swords at the same time and become a peerless warrior. Elsword makes a pact with the mystical scabbard and quickly begins to develop his own fighting style using the dual-wielding technique.
Elsword travels the land of Elrios with friends in search of the El, making a name for himself wherever he goes. People of the land soon begin to talk of the great swordsman who travels with the magic scabbard Conwell - the Sheath Knight.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-3: Underground Waterway within 10 minutes.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 from 2-5: Wally's Castle.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sheath Knight can job advance to an Infinity Sword.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , summons out the Conwell and repeatedly slash forward in Super Armor status, ending it with a final slash which pushes the enemy with hitstun. When you press while slashing forward, you will instead end the combo with an upward slice, launching the enemy into the air. Slices done by the Conwell can also hit behind Elsword as well.
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Sheath Knight. (During release)
Sheath Knight's Accessory, Conwell's Incarnation.
Old combo which was moved to Infinity Sword.
- When looking at Sheath Knight's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a T instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Sword Knight.
- Conwell swings don't get their color outline changed upon Awakening, thus remaining blue.
- Unlike Sword Knight and Magic Knight, Sheath Knight's promotion weapon doesn't transform when Awakened.
- After advancing into Sheath Knight, the third in lost it's outline.