||Dark Agate - A crystal monster born of the geodes of the mines. It carries a lantern in one hand and a blunt sword in its other.
- Phase Shift: The creature can phase in and out of existence, moving left or right.
- Sword Swing: Swing once or twice with its large club sword.
Mind that both swings can hit players behind Agate.
- Sword Smash: Swing downward in one powerful swing with its large club sword.
- Sword Wave: If targets are at a distance on on the upper platforms, it will swing its sword creating a shockwave. Dark Agate will occasionally activate this attack at the start of the battle.
- Crystal Breaker: Jump into the air and slam into the ground causing an eruption of crystals around it, typically used as a combo breaker, Invulnerable during the attack.
- Soul Absorption: Absorb all the light in the area leaving it in pitch black darkness. This darkness will absorb 200 MP from every player. If the player does not have enough MP, they will automatically die. Dark Agate will cast this attack every 20 HP bars.
- At 40x/20x HP- Soul Release: Emit a strong Dark El resonance from its lantern, heavy damaging enemies while pulling them in, last hit will inflict Panic. Also convert all incoming damage to HP while casting.
- Surging Skewer: Typically follow-up to the attack above, The creature will suddenly emit a dozens of crystal shards from within itself, impaling all players unfortunate enough to be nearby.
has a sustained hitbox, don't approach until the shards retract.
Attacks highlighted in red bypass Invincibility frames.
- After taking around 3 HP bars of damage from combos and Active skills, Dark Agate will fall to the ground and enter an [Exhausted] state for a short duration.
- While Dark Agate is [Exhausted], the following effects will be in place:
- Damage dealt to Dark Agate will be significantly increased and players will receive an attack speed buff for its duration.
- Dark Agate will be unable to attack players. However, he will still activate Soul Absorption every 20 bars. If enough damage with combos and Actives is dealt to him while in this state, he will immediately reenter the [Exhausted] state after casting Soul Absorption, stopping him from fighting back.
- If a player is resurrected while Dark Agate is exhausted, the [Exhausted] state will be canceled and Dark Agate will immediately counter attack. Be careful about when you revive!
- It is highly recommended that players make use of the [Exhausted] state and base their strategy around exploiting it. If done effectively, it is possible to defeat Dark Agate without him ever being able to fight back, lowering clear times and reducing your potion consumption.
- For this strategy, players should begin the battle by attacking Dark Agate will combos and Active skills, until you see him fall to the ground. Caution: If Dark Agate is locked in hitstun, he cannot enter the [Exhausted] state. Once enough damage is dealt, lay off your attacks until you see him fall to the ground!
- Once Dark Agate has become [Exhausted], quickly attack him with Special Actives while including more combos and Actives in between skills to ensure that he becomes exhausted again right after it wears off.
- Skills and consumables that inflict Freeze will help you immensely as they can be used to extend the duration of Dark Agate's exhausted state and skip Soul Absorption intervals if enough damage is dealt to him while frozen.